Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CaseOfEmergency
Forum: Acer Computers March 20th 10, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By CaseOfEmergency
Backup battery

Ever since day 1 (almost 3 years ago) my Acer 5613ZWLMi system clock has
been wrong. Acer service just tells me to go some shop and have the backup
battery replaced. Shops tell me, they would send...
Forum: Acer Computers May 25th 09, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By CaseOfEmergency
Empowering Technology

schreef in bericht
On Mon, 18 May 2009 23:24:44 +0200, "ellekappa"
wrote:

Hi all! Sorry for...
Forum: Acer Computers May 16th 09, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By CaseOfEmergency
System Clock sluggish

"rebel" schreef in bericht
On Fri, 15 May 2009 21:05:08 +0200, "CaseOfEmergency"

wrote:

Ever...
Forum: Acer Computers May 15th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By CaseOfEmergency
System Clock sluggish

Ever since i got this Acer Aspire 5611, almost two years back now, the
system time is usually off. When shut down, clock seems to shut down too.
Also, when it is very busy, clock turns sluggish.
Is...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4