Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
"Repair" hard disk with bad sectors by reading and rewriting samedata? by Percival P. Cassidy
I have a 6TB drive that shows 8 bad sectors. Would it be possible to repair it without harm to the data using dd if=/dev/daX of=/dev/daX (and perhaps with bs settinng as well) ?? Perce
Yesterday 11:07 PM
by Percival P. Cassidy Go to last post
7 6 General
Weird Story: Thunder clap destroys Toshiba Laptop power adapter thatwas "half" connected ?! by [email protected]
Holy mother ****ing **** of holy god, do I have a weird story for you: 1. So I was gaming/playing world of warships ranked, the laptop shuts down again for the third time. (Probably cause overheat, again at ambient 30 degrees and cpu/gpu temperatures at 93 an 83 degrees celcius) 2. This time I...
Yesterday 07:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 11 Nvidia Videocards
Subject: Weird Story: Thunder clap destroys Toshiba Laptop poweradapter that was "half" connected ?! by [email protected]
Holy mother ****ing **** of holy god, do I have a weird story for you: 1. So I was gaming/playing world of warships ranked, the laptop shuts down again for the third time. (Probably cause overheat, again at ambient 30 degrees and cpu/gpu temperatures at 93 an 83 degrees celcius) 2. This time I...
Yesterday 07:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 16 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3