Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew[_3_]
Forum: Intel September 24th 10, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 18
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Looking for system stress / burn-in software

On 21 Sep, 10:30, JW wrote:

I'll bet that fixes your problem. Not just Dell was affected, and
electrolytic caps only have a lifetime of 2000 hours or so anyway. Make
sure you...
Forum: General June 23rd 08, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Which Power Supply ?

On 21 Jun, 13:37, Claude Hopper (11) 5. ?
wrote:

The only problem I find is lack of maintenance. I have replaced bad
power supply fans. I have found systems...
Forum: General January 11th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware, alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 37
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Is the keyboard hot pluggable?

On 11 Jan, 19:42, PeteOlcott wrote:
On Jan 11, 11:16 am, kony wrote:

Yes a USB keyboard should still work, it is only coincidence
it is a keyboard...
Forum: General January 11th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware, alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 37
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Is the keyboard hot pluggable?

On 11 Jan, 17:16, kony wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:39:30 -0800 (PST), PeteOlcott

Already did it, and trying to see if this is the cause of my problems.
What problems can...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 86
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Questions about DDR RAM

On 3 Oct, 08:55, Igor wrote:
However, I plan on putting together a PC from scratch in the near future,
so perhaps ECC support is something I should be looking for in a
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 108
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Questions about DDR RAM

On 3 Oct, 08:55, Igor wrote:
However, I plan on putting together a PC from scratch in the near future,
so perhaps ECC support is something I should be looking for in a
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 3rd 07, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 111
Posted By Andrew[_3_]
Questions about DDR RAM