Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Intel CPU prices going up? by Eric Stevens
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:52:59 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: VanguardLH wrote: Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:54:39 -0400, Wolf K wrote:
Today 01:19 PM
by Java Jive[_2_] Go to last post
7 16 Intel
Intel CPU prices going up? by Eric Stevens
On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:51:08 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:52:06 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote: Eric Stevens wrote: On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:55:40 -0000...
Today 12:22 PM
by Java Jive[_2_] Go to last post
9 24 Intel
Panaflow by Flasherly[_2_]
More blades and veins and efficiency. I've original stock specs. I want better, the good stuff, although taking apart my stock Coolermaster heatsinks, next physical size up, the amount of contaminants is and will be considerable. I'm getting a radical Phenom II temperature difference,...
Today 06:49 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
3 4 Homebuilt PC's
faarghk - I hate notebooks by [email protected]
A relative showed me a notebook: they had tried to remove the hard disk, but had lifted the end more than necessary and busted the SATA connector. It was not repairable. Then I vaguely recalled Toshiba made a premium model with 2 hard drives. I removed another cover and there was a void the size...
Today 12:45 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4