Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Freeman
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 28th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Don Freeman
PSU Query?

"johannes" wrote in message

Christo wrote:

I have a new hiper 24 pin psu and if you refer to my...
Forum: General September 28th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Don Freeman
PSU Query?

"johannes" wrote in message

Christo wrote:

I have a new hiper 24 pin psu and if you refer to my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Don Freeman
Flipped floppy cable on new Asus P5B.. Did I kill it?

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
mackenoly wrote:
I would say that your mother is bad, I have the same trouble with...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Freeman
Connecting to my home webserver

"Johanna" wrote in message
Hi!
Well my ISP changes my IP address quite regularly (practically every day
it changes).

I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 19th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Freeman
Connecting to my home webserver

"George" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

A quick question. I would like to connect to my home webserver which
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 18th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Don Freeman
To LCD monitor users.... a question or two !

"Michael Hawes" wrote in message

"Don Freeman" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 16th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Don Freeman
To LCD monitor users.... a question or two !

"DaveW" wrote in message
DVI is far superior to VGA in LCD's. And using any other resolution than
the Native...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 14th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Freeman
A7 notebook questions

"Venom" wrote in message
Bob wrote
I'd use the skin of a dead cat. :-P

Tanned properly it almost comes up...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 8th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 31
Posted By Don Freeman
Windows XP 64Bit System

"Piggy" wrote in message
When I installed Win XP Pro on my current system it did not require any
activation.

Has it been a month yet? ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 28
Posted By Don Freeman
Hacking Oyster cards?

"sk8terg1rl" wrote in message

John Doe wrote:
Nothing that is ever worth the effort of reading

I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 28
Posted By Don Freeman
Hacking Oyster cards?

"sk8terg1rl" wrote in message

John Doe wrote:
"sk8terg1rl" sk8terg1rl_2006 yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Forum: Asus Motherboards August 31st 06, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Freeman
(Off topic) Cyberwar question

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
"I understand people have had money extracted from an account
for up to 2 years after a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 30th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Freeman
Question for anyone running SLI AND 2 monitors ( or anyone who can answer my question.)

"eVe GiiDiiOn" wrote in message
I'm looking to build a system with 1 vid card and SLI capable. I plan
to run 2...
Forum: General August 21st 06, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.hacker,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 77
Posted By Don Freeman
cooling computer with refrigerator

"WindsorFox" wrote in message
Bazzer Smith wrote:
"shegeek72" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 17th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Freeman
Asus website REALLY slow

"Julie" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:59:14 +0100, "Black Shuck"
wrote:

Not...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 17th 06, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Freeman
Please help

"MasterBlaster" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote

okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 16th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Freeman
Xbox360 to standard video monitor ?

"johns" wrote in message
I realize this is herasy, but is it possible to send an
Xbox360 output to a standard...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 14th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 28
Posted By Don Freeman
Cool'n'Quiet?

"John Hollingsworth" wrote in message

Is this what causes those annoying CPU fan errors when I first boot
up my PC...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 14th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 28
Posted By Don Freeman
Cool'n'Quiet?

"John Hollingsworth" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 123
Posted By Don Freeman
Correct angle for keyboard

A Rod Speed sock puppet: "Oscar Jones" wrote in message
enough to make him join his other nym
Forum: General August 9th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 125
Posted By Don Freeman
Correct angle for keyboard

A Rod Speed sock puppet: "Oscar Jones" wrote in message
enough to make him join his other nym
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Don Freeman
wanting to learn about hardware...newbie

"Mike T." wrote in message
And this is one feature that is often overlooked, especially for the
novice...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 9th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Freeman
I just upgraded to an X2 CPU and...

"Mark A" wrote in message
But if you really want to get your money's worth, start running your virus
scanner while you...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Don Freeman
wanting to learn about hardware...newbie

"johns" wrote in message

specs snipped
... and is well documented for
a self build.

And this is one...
Forum: General August 9th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 125
Posted By Don Freeman
Correct angle for keyboard

"xModem" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:20:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Mxsmanic...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68