Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Dell Computers May 23rd 14, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:49:44 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, 27 January 2008 19:25:32 UTC+5, wrote:

Robert,Thanks for effort on this, my PA10 cord...
Forum: Dell Computers December 19th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

After doing some detective work and general head scratching I rewrote
the firmware to read the whole memory space instead of a page at a
time, this let me gain access to all the information...
Forum: Dell Computers December 14th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

New update....since my last post on this subject I've written a
firmware for a microcontroller to read the memory chip in these power
supplies...this is the eeprom dump from it

002100: 11 17 E1 6C...
Forum: Dell Computers December 7th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

I've been looking around a lot to see if anyone had any information
about this but came up with nill...So I investigated it myself for
anyone out there that may be interested in what that center pin...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4