Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Benno
Forum: Storage & Hardrives February 18th 09, 12:09 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Benno
Maximum number of disk in RAID5 / RAID50, best practices?

Dear group,

we're in the very, very, very early stages of looking at iSCSI SAN.
We've seen the SUN 7210 that can be configured with 48 250GB SATA disks.
Two are used for OS. How would one configure...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives August 7th 08, 09:03 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Benno
Backup Exec 9.1 and LTO3

Will wrote:
Has anyone gotten Backup Exec 9.1 to backup correctly to LTO3 drives and
media? Does Veritas even have a 9.1 driver of its own for LTO3?

We have a test lab installation we...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 2nd 07, 09:22 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 11
Posted By Benno
File size limitations

Faeandar wrote:
Is anyone aware of a way to limit the size of files allowed on a file
system?

Specifically, I don't want files to be able to grow past XGB.

Thanks.

~F
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3