Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 1.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: VR
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 23rd 07, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By VR
memory upgrade from 1 to 2gb

Thank you,Paul.

I were to do one thing, should I increase memory, replace my old video
card (all in wonder 9600, no dvi output) or add a faster (SATA) hard
drive?

On Sep 22, 10:49 pm, Paul...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 23rd 07, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By VR
memory upgrade from 1 to 2gb

My system:

2 Corsair 512 MB PC3200 DDR400, Value Select
AMD Athlon 64 3800+, 2.4GHz, 512k Cache, Socket 939
Asus A8V with Audio-GB.LAN-S.ATA RAID (Socket 939) (4 memory sockets)
Win XP

Would I...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 4th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By VR
Can All in wonder 9600 support a widescreen monitor?

Thank you. I see that most 19" widescreen monitor have resolution of
1440X900. 1920x1080 doesn't match that.

On Feb 2, 10:00 pm, "KCB" wrote:
"VR"...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 2nd 07, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By VR
Can All in wonder 9600 support a widescreen monitor?

I've done that. There is no mentioning of widescreen there.

http://ati.amd.com/products/radeon9600/radeon9600pro/specs.html

On Jan 31, 4:13 pm, "KCB" wrote:
"VR"...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 31st 07, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By VR
Can All in wonder 9600 support a widescreen monitor?

Can All in wonder 9600 support a widescreen monitor? I asked ATI
support this question and they didn't even bother to reply.

Thank you.
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 19th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By VR
Fans on A8V board

Never mind. Should have read the manual. There two fans in the power
supply, and the external one turns on only when needed.

VR wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Yes, mine are

-g
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 19th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By VR
Fans on A8V board

Geoff wrote:
Yes, mine are

-g

I checked and the case fan was disconnected. I connected it, and it
works, but the power supply fan is still not on. I have so-called
"smart power" supply. Can it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 18th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By VR
Fans on A8V board

I just noticed that the fan connected to my A8V board is not spinning.
Neither is the power supply fan. Shouldn't they be on all the time?

Thank you.
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 3rd 06, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By VR
ASUS A8V not booting

Peter,

I have a 450 w Antec PSU. Not enough? It has been doing that since I
put together the new system from scratch.

Thanks!

Peter van der Goes wrote:
"VR" wrote in...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 2nd 06, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By VR
ASUS A8V not booting

Sometimes my ASUS A8V is not booting. The PC sits at the splash screen.
I don't think it's the operating system or the hard drive because it
stalls before that. Any ideas? Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10