Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Victor
Forum: Dell Computers November 25th 10, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor
Inspiron 1545 - ExpressCard/34 slot

On Nov 24, 12:13*pm, "Robert Kent" wrote:
?Does anyone make a video card that will work with the ExpressCard/34 slot
in my Inspiron...
Forum: Dell Computers August 10th 10, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor
Stupid Question

On Aug 10, 12:06*pm, "Mike" wrote:
A few months ago I bought a new Inspiron 1545. *I ordered it with a stronger
processor, more memory & a larger HDD. *I overlooked the video...
Forum: Dell Computers July 22nd 10, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Victor
Power adapter (inverter) specs for Dell Inspiron E1420 laptop ?

On Jul 21, 6:20*am, RnR wrote:
Does anyone have the original power adapter (inverter) for this model
Dell and can tell me what the power adapter model number is? I'm
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 26th 10, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Victor
Any recommendations on a AM2+ motherboard

On Jun 23, 12:59*am, Mac Cool wrote:
With AMD chipset? I've been reading reviews and haven't found anything
that really gets rave reviews. I would like to have IDE, and AMD...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 14th 10, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Victor
Dell with GTS240

On Jun 6, 10:03*am, "Bill" wrote:
Dell XPS9000 has GTS240 option available and I cant seem to get a positive
answer if the card has two DVI ports. The picture at Dells site...
Forum: Dell Computers May 20th 10, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Victor
GMA X4500 or the ATI Radeon HD4200 video cards...???

On May 19, 10:49*am, NJ_Annie wrote:
Which one of these two integrated graphics cards are better? *Is one
signifigantly better than the other performance wise?

Thank...
Forum: Dell Computers December 31st 09, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor
Motherboard replacements for Inspiron 1420?

On Dec 27, 5:54*am, tophyr wrote:
The integrated video (NVIDIA) on my Inspiron came down with dementia
today and needs to be replaced.. LCD screen is completely...
Forum: Dell Computers December 1st 09, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Victor
Can't use function keys after Win 7 upgrade

On Nov 29, 2:48*pm, Mark Rathgeber wrote:
This is for an Inspiron 1520 laptop. *I just installed Windows 7
(custom upgrade from WinXP) and so far, it seems to work fine.
Forum: Dell Computers November 3rd 09, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor
No Business Desktops With Core i7 or i5?

On Oct 27, 9:41*pm, Daddy wrote:
Today - 10/27/2009 - you cannot buy a desktop computer from Dell's Small
and Medium Business division with a Core i7 or Core i5...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 4th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Victor
New build won't boot. Please help

Subject: New Custom Machine won't Boot.. Please Help
From: Jason
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

Hello Everyone,

Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 4th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 19
Posted By Victor
What's happening to SeaSonic?

On Oct 2, 11:53*am, Bethany Jones wrote:
This past year I've noticed my local computer store dropped SeaSonic power
supplies. *Even the offerings at Newegg and Amazon have...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 1st 09, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By Victor
I need help with Win 98se drivers

On Sep 30, 7:56*am, "Gabriel Knight" wrote:
Hi all

Im trying to find drivers for win 98se for an intel Pentium 4
"D915GAG/D915PSY" mobo

In the manual it says its...
Forum: Dell Computers September 30th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 37
Posted By Victor
How to swap hard drive to a larger one on an Inspiron 630m

On Sep 30, 9:26*am, "Paul-J" wrote:
I have promised a friend living in another town to help her installing a larger hard
drive on her Inspiron 630m.
She has only 80GB.

Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Victor
Need to replace power supply HELP

On Sep 25, 7:00*am, "Gary" wrote:
On 24-Sep-2009, Tom wrote:

I need to replace my power supply that I purchased several years ago
from Newegg....
Forum: Dell Computers September 26th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Victor
Replacing an OEM Mobo...

On Sep 26, 11:27*am, Dan Sgambelluri wrote:
no cross posting please. *lol

Christopher Muto wrote:
replacing the old 40gb 3.5" parallel ata drive with another of a...
Forum: General September 26th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13

Christopher Muto wrote:
replacing the old 40gb 3.5" parallel ata drive with another of a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20

Christopher Muto wrote:
replacing the old 40gb 3.5" parallel ata drive with another of a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 09, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor
GeForce 7900GT or 9500GT ?

On Sep 24, 6:19*pm, randall_o wrote:
I need to choose between those two geforce graphics cards, can anybody
tell me which is the better graphics card for gaming? Please, no...
Forum: Acer Computers September 17th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 5
Posted By Victor
Need Acer Windows 7 video driver...

On Sep 10, 8:50*am, "BillW50" wrote:
"Paul H" kirjoitti
I have Windows 7...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 8th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By Victor
AMD Processor Question - wattage

On Aug 8, 3:16*pm, "Jeff" wrote:
I currently have a gigabyte mb with an AM2 socket that I would like to use
to build a new machine. I don't do any gaming and only minimal...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 13th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By Victor
AMD DirectX 11 White Paper Released

On Jun 29, 7:06*pm, Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* DrTeeth:

the gfx was a bit better than with plain
DX9.

TBH, I would not be able to tell the difference if I did not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 11th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By Victor
CPU selection

On Jul 10, 9:23*am, dilbert firestorm
wrote:
hey all..

I've selected the mobo of choice for the AGP system and decided to go
with the intel based mobo.

Asrock...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 09, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Victor
NewEgg website access?

On Jun 30, 12:09*pm, Davej wrote:
Seems like I can barely shop with these guys anymore. Their website is
so difficult to reach and times out so often I can't even search for...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 09, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Victor
Video card driver

On Jun 30, 8:40*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
The card is a TNT2 from Creative Labs? *It is marked ct6870. *I can't
find a driver at Creative Labs. *

I do find one at Nvidia,...
Forum: Dell Computers July 1st 09, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Victor
CPU upgrade for E520

On Jun 26, 11:15*pm, vred wrote:
Thanks. I guess I could upgrade to another Core 2 such as the E7500. I
want to upgrade to something thats 64 bit compatible so I can use...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119