Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard F. Nagel
Forum: Creative Sound Blaster Cards March 18th 10, 11:12 AM Posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard F. Nagel
Weeds General MIDI SoundFont v3.0 for SBLive

Hiya Folks,

This is a custom soundfont that I've been developing over the years, but never
really had an online "home" to store it.

I've recently made an update to the soundfont, and Ian Luck of...
Forum: Creative Sound Blaster Cards February 3rd 10, 10:11 AM Posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard F. Nagel
NRPN Calculator

Folks,

I had been loooking for something like this for the Sound Blaster Live (and
previously, the AWE32). After searching around the Internet, I came up with
nothing, so's I deceided to code my...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2