Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Wampach
Forum: Compaq Computers March 4th 12, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Wampach
Compaq Presario S3010CL Max Memory

We have an old Compaq Presario S3010CL DF250A-ABA (purchased
from Sam's Club in July of 2003) that came with a 256MB module
in one slot and we immediately added a 512MB module in the
second...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 21st 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Wampach
Widescreen video card for S3010CL

"Stevo" wrote in message
You say the card doesn't appear to be able to handle that
resolution...is that becuase you cannot set it as...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 19th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Wampach
Widescreen video card for S3010CL

I should have pointed out that the reason I was curious was my
concerns about heat and power supply load. Your general Radeon
experience it reassuring.
Thanks again for the help you have provided...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 19th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Wampach
Widescreen video card for S3010CL

Thanks for the info. Sure looks it should be OK.
Do you happen to have any personal experience with it?
--
Ken Wampach - FirstNameATLastNameDOTorg

"HH" wrote in message...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 18th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Wampach
Widescreen video card for S3010CL

My wife uses a Compaq S3010CL (Sam's Club model from 2004) for
her business work. She is interested in a 22" widescreen LCD
monitor. The native resolution on these is 1680x1050.

The onboard video...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 23rd 06, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken Wampach
Can an EIDE hard drive be added to an SR2050NX?

wrote in message

On Oct 19, 9:56 pm, "Ken Wampach" wrote:
I just purchased an SR2050NX....
Forum: Compaq Computers October 20th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken Wampach
Can an EIDE hard drive be added to an SR2050NX?

I just purchased an SR2050NX. Thing look OK so far.

I do have a question. I would like to install an additional hard
drive to write backups to. I would like to use an EIDE drive
because they are...
Forum: Compaq Computers August 23rd 06, 07:23 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Wampach
Windows XP SP2 Update on S5000J and S3010CL

I finally installed Windows XP SP2 on my Compaq Presario S5000J
and S3010CL Desktop machines. They are both 2003 vintage
machines with Athlon processors that came with Windows XP Home
SP1...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8