Showing results 1 to 25 of 130
Search took 3.53 seconds.
Forum: Dell Computers January 2nd 12, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Deal on a Dell XPS 17

Just saw this ad on a post in the online version of PCmag.

It boasts of, among other things, a 3 gig Geforce GT 555M graphics and
a two 500 gig...
Forum: Dell Computers November 17th 11, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Refurbished Repair Saga

On Nov 16, 9:20*am, Christopher Muto wrote:
On 11/16/2011 10:52 AM, Ron Hardin wrote:

What's the record for consecutive returns to the repair depot for the same
Forum: Dell Computers October 19th 11, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
PCIe WiFi Card Recommendation

On Oct 18, 8:02*pm, Boris wrote:
(My apologies for posting here and on the Windows7.general ng. *I meant to
come here and only here, but jumped the gun.)

I need a PCIe...
Forum: Dell Computers October 17th 11, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 17, 9:31*am, "Steve W." wrote:
wrote:
Hi Bill,

This discussion about backing up is informative. And it is interesting
to read about...
Forum: Dell Computers October 17th 11, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 17, 9:13*am, "olfart" wrote:
" wrote in message

Forum: Dell Computers October 17th 11, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 16, 7:24*pm, "BillW50" wrote:
,

Brian K wrote:
"BillW50"
. As restoring from images doesn't always...
Forum: Dell Computers October 16th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 16, 1:32*pm, "Brian K" wrote:
"olfart" *My cloned drives are installed in a dual USB enclosure.

http://www.fssdev.com/products/casper/

At least you have...
Forum: Dell Computers October 16th 11, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 16, 12:29*pm, "BillW50" wrote:
,

Forum: Dell Computers October 16th 11, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Solid State HDDs

On Oct 16, 5:29*am, "BillW50" wrote:
,

Monica wrote:
Spendy little things aren't they! :o * So my question to you computer
experts...
Forum: Dell Computers October 16th 11, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Hard Drive Cloning

On Oct 15, 8:14*pm, "Monica" wrote:
I've had my new computer for about a month now and am ready to clone the
hdd. *I installed a internal 1TB but I think instead of using...
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 11, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Random and rare hangs and blue screens on Dell Studios XPS 8000 ...

On Oct 2, 6:05*pm, Ant wrote:
On 10/2/2011 4:46 PM PT, typed:

The most consistent thing about my own experience is that the crash is
usually...
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 11, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Random and rare hangs and blue screens on Dell Studios XPS 8000 ...

On Oct 2, 5:21*pm, Ant wrote:
On 10/2/2011 3:25 PM PT, typed:

I am having a problem with video drivers for an EVGA card. Very
random, sometimes...
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 11, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

On Oct 2, 5:21*pm, Ant wrote:
On 10/2/2011 3:25 PM PT, typed:

I am having a problem with video drivers for an EVGA card. Very
random, sometimes...
Forum: Dell Computers October 2nd 11, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Random and rare hangs and blue screens on Dell Studios XPS 8000 ...

On Oct 2, 2:12*pm, "BillW50" wrote:
,

Ant wrote:
On 10/2/2011 6:51 AM PT, BillW50 typed:

1) Flaky driver (newer...
Forum: Dell Computers September 9th 11, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Configuring a New Dell System

On Sep 8, 3:20*pm, "Monica" wrote:
I pretty much know what I want but not keeping up with the latest and
greatest, I might need some guidance in choosing a few components.
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 11, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

On Aug 13, 11:53*am, "
wrote:
On Aug 11, 1:56*pm, "Bruce Varney" wrote:

Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 11, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

On Aug 13, 11:53*am, "
wrote:
On Aug 11, 1:56*pm, "Bruce Varney" wrote:

Forum: Dell Computers August 13th 11, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

On Aug 11, 1:56*pm, "Bruce Varney" wrote:
" *wrote in message

I...
Forum: Dell Computers August 12th 11, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

On Aug 11, 6:31*pm, Justin wrote:
On 8/11/2011 3:56 PM, Bruce Varney wrote:

Have you tried pulling the video card out and then reseating it?

Forum: Dell Computers August 12th 11, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

On Aug 11, 1:56*pm, "Bruce Varney" wrote:
" *wrote in message

I...
Forum: Dell Computers August 11th 11, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Video card issue

I recently purchased an Optiplex 380. I installed an Evga 512mb
Geforce 8400 GS video card to give me some modest gaming
capability.

The video card appears to be having issues. When I start...
Forum: Dell Computers July 13th 11, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Recommendation for a wireless adapter for a desktop.

On Jul 13, 3:54*am, Ben Myers wrote:
On Jul 8, 4:30*pm, "

wrote:
On Jul 8, 7:45*am, Daddy ...
Forum: Dell Computers July 8th 11, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Recommendation for a wireless adapter for a desktop.

On Jul 8, 7:45*am, Daddy wrote:
wrote:
I am looking to buy an Inspiron 580 desktop from Dell outlet. *I
always had a dell laptop and, therefore, never...
Forum: Dell Computers July 8th 11, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Recommendation for a wireless adapter for a desktop.

I am looking to buy an Inspiron 580 desktop from Dell outlet. I
always had a dell laptop and, therefore, never had to select a
wireless adapter. Any recommendations on a wireless adapter that
would...
Forum: Dell Computers July 7th 11, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Bought Another Dell 15R

On Jul 6, 3:46*pm, "Timothy Daniels" wrote:
"Bob Villa" wrote:
Couldn't resist the deal! i3,3GbRAM,320GbHDD,Win7
64bit,Wireless,Webcam,BlueTooth,6-cell battery,LED...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 130