Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Baxter
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 14th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 12
Posted By David Baxter
Recommendations: PSU to replace a dead Antec

Any decent manufacturers out there nowadays?

Seasonic do make quite excellent power supplies, but I understand you
pay a premium for them. Could well be worth it tho.

I've _never_ had a problem...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 10th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 26
Posted By David Baxter
Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

Black Shuck wrote:
I have used a few over the years, and see a pattern, I'm sure every
company has their bad days, but perhaps we should try and see what
trends there are.

My Generally Good...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 6th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By David Baxter
Aria - Current Opinion?

ThePunisher wrote:

They try and fob you off about the warranty telling you to go to the
manufacturer rather than themselves.

Mmm, I see that as possibly a good thing. Ok, they have an...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 6th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By David Baxter
Aria - Current Opinion?

Conor wrote:

Like all big volume sellers, you'll get complaints as no company is
perfect. The bigger the company, the more you'll see but you don't get
an idea of the percentage of sales the...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 6th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 1
Posted By David Baxter
eBuyer Customer Services (follow-up)

David Baxter wrote:
(snip)

Mmm, I can spell, honest! (subject line)

Dave
--
(remove spamblock or reply to group)
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 6th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors

Hi group,

On a whim, I decided to upgrade my PC's case. Sell the old one to my
girlfriend as an upgrade for her, and treat myself to an Enermax CS-718.
None of my usual suppliers had any stock, so...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 6th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 1
Posted By David Baxter
eBueyr Customer Services (follow-up)

Thanks for all the replies to my previous post (eBuyer Customer
Services). Good to see faces from u.a.c. and u.a.c.m. here, and thanks
for the info, "Fat Freddy's Cat".

Here's the follow-up, as...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 3rd 06, 03:25 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By David Baxter
eBuyer Customer Services

Any time someone mentions eBuyer, I get an image of my head of an
overall incompetent company, one person on tech support / customer
services, eNotes that take weeks to get a reply, etc, etc. I...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8