Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 5th 06, 10:32 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 1
Posted By Andrew
New products on DABS

wrote in message
DABS has come up with a completely new class of products.

Go to:

Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 20th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 7
Posted By Andrew
Dell mains leads

"Jim Howes" wrote in message
"You're not getting a PC, you're getting a DELL".

/You'd think Dell were...
Forum: Printers November 6th 06, 09:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Andrew
Canon IP4000 not printing black on cd's?

Whenever I print black on a cd its comes out green. Printing black on paper
works fine.

Can anyone confirm this printer uses the large black ink cart when printing
on paper and the small one when...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 30th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 12
Posted By Andrew
Aria idiots

"Jonathan Platts" wrote in
message ...
So my wife placed an order with Aria, paid for Saturday delivery to
Forum: Printers October 27th 06, 10:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew
chepaest place online for epson r220 carts?

"Tony" wrote in message
"Andrew" wrote:
"milou" wrote in...
Forum: Printers October 27th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew
chepaest place online for epson r220 carts?

"milou" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:51:39 +0100, "Andrew" wrote:

either epson's own or...
Forum: Printers October 26th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Andrew
chepaest place online for epson r220 carts?

either epson's own or other?
tia
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 26th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Andrew
Ebuyer - Price Bloat and / or Creep

"News Reader" wrote in message

Hi,

It seems to me that eBuyer are increasingly bloating their prices and
allowing price creep on many...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 9th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 26
Posted By Andrew
Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

"Black Shuck" wrote in message
I have used a few over the years, and see a pattern, I'm sure every
company has their bad days, but...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 7th 06, 09:50 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew
Scan again - why did we trust them ?

"Bitstreams" wrote in message
Scan have just screwed us over again - correspondence below

i would hardly...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 1st 06, 10:23 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Andrew
PC Giant

wrote in message

Jeff wrote:
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 31st 06, 10:47 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Andrew
PC Giant

wrote in message