Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin Childers
Forum: Packard Bell Computers July 31st 09, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,alt.sys.pc-clone.micron,alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Childers
Computer Retail Sales And MOs Tax Free Weekend

A friends daughter did a little shopping for a new computer for college. Interestingly enough, she found that all of the current sales the stores are running, will not be running during MO's tax...
Forum: Acer Computers July 31st 09, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone,alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin Childers
Computer Retail Sales & MOs Tax Free Weekend

A friends daughter did a little shopping for a new computer for college. Interestingly enough, she found that all of the current sales the stores are running, will not be running during MO's tax...
Forum: Dell Computers July 2nd 09, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin Childers
Insperion E1505 - Virus Issue

Granddaughter brought home her computer from college and it will not run. Checked it out and it shower up mechanically OK, but w/91 viruses, Trojans, worms etc.. I have cleared all of the mess...
Forum: Gateway Computers June 17th 09, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin Childers
looking for advice on getting website noticed

"Frank" wrote in message
On Jun 14, 2:23 pm, "Joan F \(MI\)"...
Forum: Dell Computers May 13th 09, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin Childers
Two Dell Laptops Trade for Truck

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
In a Kroger supermarket yesterday
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhhardin/3480702007/sizes/o/
Forum: Acer Computers April 22nd 09, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 17
Posted By Kevin Childers
Acer Aspire 5515

"David 01" wrote in message
I bought one and intentionally deleted all the partitions. I was going to
restore it to factory...
Forum: Dell Computers April 18th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By Kevin Childers
re-setting router

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message
what model router is it?
what type of internet connection do you have?
if you...
Forum: Dell Computers April 17th 09, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 38
Posted By Kevin Childers
OT/If I Have XP SP2...Is there any "real" need to install SP3?

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Daddy wrote:
RnR wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:18:40 -0400, Daddy
Forum: Gateway Computers January 3rd 09, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

"BillW50" wrote in message
"Kevin Childers" wrote in message
Got...
Forum: Gateway Computers January 2nd 09, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

"Louie" wrote in message ...
"Kevin Childers" wrote in message...
Forum: Acer Computers January 2nd 09, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

20 Pin ATX Tester
CoolMax 20 pin ATX power supply tester. Quickly isolate and verify power supply failures. Checks all ATX output...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 2nd 09, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

20 Pin ATX Tester
CoolMax 20 pin ATX power supply tester. Quickly isolate and verify power supply failures. Checks all ATX output...
Forum: Compaq Servers January 2nd 09, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

20 Pin ATX Tester
CoolMax 20 pin ATX power supply tester. Quickly isolate and verify power supply failures. Checks all ATX output...
Forum: Dell Computers January 2nd 09, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

BTW, Early on I had a PC die, power seemed OK, but the mother board was dead. Without a thought in the world about the power...
Forum: Gateway Computers January 2nd 09, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

20 Pin ATX Tester
CoolMax 20 pin ATX power supply tester. Quickly isolate and verify power supply failures. Checks all ATX output...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 2nd 09, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin Childers
20 Pin ATX Tester

Got a friend selling these pretty cheap, thought I'd pass it along.

20 Pin ATX Tester
CoolMax 20 pin ATX power supply tester. Quickly isolate and verify power supply failures. Checks all ATX output...
Forum: Dell Computers January 2nd 09, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 21
Posted By Kevin Childers
Wireless Router speed question

"Trekman" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 3:24 pm, "Brian K" wrote:
Brian, I...
Forum: Dell Computers January 2nd 09, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 21
Posted By Kevin Childers
Wireless Router speed question

"RnR" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:41:02 GMT, "Brian K"
wrote:

130 Mbps is 16...
Forum: Dell Computers January 2nd 09, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 21
Posted By Kevin Childers
Wireless Router speed question

"Trekman" wrote in message

By "password", I assumed the OP meant (WEP or WPA) passkey to...
Forum: Acer Computers December 29th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin Childers
INTERNET CONNECTION

"GJAVIER2007" wrote in message
Hi, i want yo to help me with my ACER ASPIRE 5315-2532 with...
Forum: Dell Computers December 26th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 33
Posted By Kevin Childers
Where does a former Dell customer go?

"RMZ" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 6:07 pm, Ben Myers wrote:
RMZ wrote:
Forum: Dell Computers December 26th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 33
Posted By Kevin Childers
Where does a former Dell customer go?

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
RMZ wrote:
In the last 15 years I have purchased about ten PCs from Dell. I know
that's a small...
Forum: Dell Computers December 26th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

"RMZ" wrote in message
In the last 15 years I have purchased about ten PCs from Dell. I know
Forum: Dell Computers December 19th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin Childers
what size UPS do I need?

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

I have a 1.5 year old Dell DIM 9200 duel core, with 2 hard drives, 2 DVD
players...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 18th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin Childers
Needed a Hard Drive holder/carrier for a HP XE783 desktop

"Postman Delivers" wrote in message
One of the donated computer I have on my work bench a HP XE783, the
donator removed the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125