Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adman
Forum: Compaq Computers April 8th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 6
Posted By Adman
Presario 7594 memory upgrade problems

I wish I knew the answer to your question. I have a 5009 with kind of the
same problem. I have three 128 sticks in now and can't add a 256 either.
Same low density DIMM. Won't get to the bios...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 1st 07, 03:04 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Adman
Installing More Memory on Presario 5009

The Micron part number of the 256 stick is MT16LSDT3264AG-10EE1. It has 8
chips on each side for a total of 16.

"Ben Myers" wrote in message...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 28th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Adman
Installing More Memory on Presario 5009

Thanks Ben,

I do have the 5009R. I got the memory from a local computer store. It is
Micron memory. The stick that came with the computer orginally had chips on
only one side of the memory...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 27th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Adman
Installing More Memory on Presario 5009

I am trying to install more memory on my Presario 5009. I have 3 128mb
SDRAM 100 memory sticks in the machine now. I purchased a 256mb SDRAM 100
to replace one of the 128 sticks. When I install...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 26th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Adman
Raedon 9200 Slow Screen Redraw in Windows XP

The drivers were listed as the XP drivers for the 9200 on the ATI/AMD
website. I ran DXDIAG everything was recognized and there were no errors.

"Captain Midnight" wrote in...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 26th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Adman
Raedon 9200 Slow Screen Redraw in Windows XP

Thanks for you response. I did a clean install to Windows XP and
reformatted my harddrive to NTFS.

"DaveW" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards February 25th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Adman
Raedon 9200 Slow Screen Redraw in Windows XP

I just upgraded from ME to XP and am getting some slow screen redraws. In
particular when I open IE the window draws slowly at the top and you can see
the background behind the window for about a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7