Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -keevill-
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By -keevill-
USB2.0 WLAN driver problem

USB2.0 is not WLAN. I'm not sure what all you're trying to install. WLAN
refers to Wireless Networking (Wireless Local Area Network) not USB2.0.
You need to look in your Device Manager...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 07, 11:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By -keevill-
USB2.0 WLAN driver problem

I've just set up an Asus M2V-MX mainboard with Sempron CPU with WinXP SP2
and all is wall except for the USB 2.0 WLan drivers. This is showing as a
problem in hardware devices and when I try to...
Forum: Dell Computers October 28th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By -keevill-
Dell notebooks are they really tough

Not especially. They're reasonably durable, but not quite up to the
abuse you're planning on. They're designed for ordinary abuse, not a
continuous beating.

Are you taking this out to the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 06, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By -keevill-
Domain controller machine advice wanted

I have an office with about 40 WinXP pc's . Files are saved on a Network
attached storage solution server. I have 1 really old PDC running NT4 and
it's starting to creak and groan with occasional...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 23rd 06, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By -keevill-
buy branded ready made or build your own?

I have always built my own pcs from parts and I am now wondering if the
reliability from a brand name such as Dell is going to be better. I am sick
of having to change the mainboard or cpu or power...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5