Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Colin Reddish
Forum: Printers March 23rd 08, 10:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 25
Posted By Colin Reddish
FINALLY--A CANON CLI-8, PGI-5 CHIP RESETTER !!!

"DanG" wrote in message

"Ron in NY" wrote in message
Forum: Printers March 16th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Colin Reddish
Uninstall Canon PIXMA ip6000D

"stew" wrote in message

Thanks for this advice. Mysteriously the printer is suddenly working
Forum: Printers March 15th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Which inkjet manufacturers printers cause the least hassle when using non-OEM cartridges - UK buyer

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
If you don't get anywhere meaningful let me know via this list (until my
email situation is...
Forum: Printers March 7th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Which inkjet manufacturers printers cause the least hassle when using non-OEM cartridges - UK buyer

"Burt" wrote in message
In XP you go to the printer settings, open that printer's dialogue box,
click on properties and on...
Forum: Printers March 6th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Was: Which inkjet manufacturers... NOW: R200 problem with Vista

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Before sending this on to the MS Vista printer...
Forum: Printers March 5th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Which inkjet manufacturers printers cause the least hassle when using non-OEM cartridges - UK buyer

"Burt" wrote in message

Colin - When your brother has jobs in the queue, turns the printer off and
then reboots, do...
Forum: Printers March 5th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Which inkjet manufacturers printers cause the least hassle when using non-OEM cartridges - UK buyer

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
Can I ask for a description of the death of the R200?

I am not trying to be invasive about...
Forum: Printers March 4th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By Colin Reddish
Which inkjet manufacturers printers cause the least hassle when using non-OEM cartridges - UK buyer

Question as in subject.

I am aware that the current Canon printers require the chips to be
transferred to be able to uses non-OEM compatible cartridges, and that this
results in loss of ink...
Forum: Printers November 12th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Colin Reddish
Canon CLI-8 refills and compats

"DanG" wrote in message

"Mickey" wrote in message
Forum: Printers August 15th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Colin Reddish
Warning! Cartridge Factory

"ac" wrote in message
I have been ordering ink cartridges from Cartridge Factory for some time.

However, my...
Forum: Printers April 29th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Colin Reddish
canon pixma 4200

"Martin Waddell" wrote in message
A strange fault has occurred with this, to date, excellent printer (Canon
Pixma 4200). I am...
Forum: Printers April 18th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Colin Reddish
Best Canon ink refill in the UK?

"Gel" wrote in message
Try:

Forum: Printers April 17th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Colin Reddish
Best Canon ink refill in the UK?

"Stick Stickus" wrote in message
Cartridge World.
www.cartridgeworld.co.uk
www.cartridgeworld.org
Forum: Printers April 17th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Colin Reddish
Auto Power Off facility on Canon iP4200

I recently "enabled" the Auto Power Off and On facility on my Canon iP4200
thinking this would conserve energy. However, I noticed that whenever the
printer was automatically switched on at the...
Forum: Printers January 17th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 23
Posted By Colin Reddish
Canon Pg5, CLi 8's Chip resetting!

"Stick" wrote in message
I do not know what price all the shops are supplying these cartridges at,
only the Oxford branch....
Forum: Printers January 6th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By Colin Reddish
Jet Tec® Canon (CLI-8) instructions

Martin ©¿©¬ wrote in message
I see Jet Tec are about to launch a cart with a chip holder for the
Canon Pixma MP500,...
Forum: Printers December 31st 06, 06:23 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Colin Reddish
Canon 4200 replacement carts in the UK

Martin ©¿©¬ wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:10:57 GMT, "Colin Reddish"
wrote:

You...
Forum: Printers December 30th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Colin Reddish
Canon 4200 replacement carts in the UK

Martin ©¿©¬ wrote in message
Hi
This UK site
Forum: Printers November 19th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Colin Reddish
Epson printer won't let me change cartidges

"Woody" wrote in message
Changing the cartridge won't solve your problem though as the print heads
have dried out due...
Forum: Printers November 12th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Colin Reddish
Testing compatible cartridges in a Canon IP4200

"Burt" wrote in message
"Martin" wrote in message

Bit late in the day but just to note... I...
Forum: Printers November 3rd 06, 01:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Colin Reddish
Testing compatible cartridges in a Canon IP4200

"zakezuke" wrote in message

Storing upright is from my limited experence base, the way to go. The
same...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 06, 11:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Colin Reddish
Testing compatible cartridges in a Canon IP4200

"zakezuke" wrote in message

george wrote:
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:30:48 GMT, "Colin Reddish"
Forum: Printers November 1st 06, 07:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By Colin Reddish
Testing compatible cartridges in a Canon IP4200

"Tony" wrote in message

Colin
Yes compatible cartridges have been available for some time but so far as
know there are...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30