Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wolfgang Schmittenhammer
Forum: Printers February 18th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Recommendation for photo paper brand and supplier in UK please

Boskey wrote:
I am in the USA, but I really like Ilford paper, which I believe is made
in the UK. I get mine online from Wal Mart. Smooth Pearl (personal
favorite) 8-1/2 x 11 (don't know...
Forum: Printers February 17th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Recommendation for photo paper brand and supplier in UK please

Bob AZ wrote:

I don't know about the OP, but I certainly won't drive 40 miles just to get
to a Costco, and then pay a membership fee.

Roy G

I would drive 40 miles to COSTCO and...
Forum: Printers December 3rd 06, 03:17 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 32
Epson CX3810 ink refill (noob questions)

wrote:
measekite wrote:
I found them to be unprofessional.

I bet you never dealt with them, and you just made that up. Troll.

measkite says he only uses OEM, so...
Forum: Printers December 3rd 06, 12:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 32
Epson CX3810 ink refill (noob questions)

Yianni wrote:
This printer uses new cartridges (with different shape than the normal
ones and different chips). There is no resetter for those chips.
Forum: Printers December 3rd 06, 02:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 32
Epson CX3810 ink refill (noob questions)

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Dan Lenski wrote:
Hi all,
I have an Epson CX3810 printer-copier-scanner which I like a lot and
which has "run out" of black ink for the first time. ...
Forum: Printers December 3rd 06, 02:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Dan Lenski wrote:
Hi all,
I have an Epson CX3810 printer-copier-scanner which I like a lot and
which has "run out" of black ink for the first time. However, I'm
quite sure that it hasn't...
Forum: Printers November 26th 06, 12:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Printing on CD's

Paul Heslop wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
Dan G wrote:
I'm not sure what your definition of affordability is, but Rima has some of
the best prices on...
Forum: Printers November 26th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Printing on CD's

Paul Heslop wrote:
Dan G wrote:
I'm not sure what your definition of affordability is, but Rima has some of
the best prices on the net. Better than most seller's "sale" prices.

You get...
Forum: Printers November 25th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
tinted B&W

Paul Heslop wrote:
Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
I am using jet tec carts on a canon IP4000. I don't do a lot of B&W
prints and it may be the paper, KODAK thick...
Forum: Printers November 25th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Ilford vs. Red River

Using Pixma 6000D and am very happy with Ilford paper, but just looked
at Red River Paper. http://www.redriverpaper.com/ Anyone with
experience with both papers??? Any differences good or bad??...
Forum: Printers November 25th 06, 02:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
tinted B&W

Paul Heslop wrote:
I am using jet tec carts on a canon IP4000. I don't do a lot of B&W
prints and it may be the paper, KODAK thick heavy glossy stuff but I
did a couple of B&W prints which...
Forum: Printers November 24th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
WHAT IS THE EASIEST PRINTER CART TO REFILL ???

wrote:
Ron in NY wrote:
I have 2 old Canon 5000 printers which have worked flawlessly for the past 8
years, and they are a breeze to refill the cartridges. I am...
Forum: Printers November 19th 06, 12:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
fyi: print on cd/dvd with Canon printers U.S.

In the United States the Canon printers are disabled from printing
directly on cd/dvd's. I think this is due to Epson having a patent on
it (i.e. direct printing on cd/dvd's) in the United States....
Forum: Printers November 19th 06, 12:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Recommendation: Printer good w/index cards ?

I might be mistaken, don't know if I loaded 50 (3x5)cards in the tray,
but I know 30 or so would be no problem..

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
I have a Canon Pixma 6000d. A hundred bucks at...
Forum: Printers November 19th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Recommendation: Printer good w/index cards ?

I have a Canon Pixma 6000d. A hundred bucks at Amazon and the
cartridges can be refilled easily. I have put a stack of 50 cards (3x5)
in the top carriage and printed logos, no problem..
The...
Forum: Printers November 9th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Best printer to refill ink cartridges?

Have had a Canon 6000d for a year, use ink from Alotofthings.com and
Ilford (8x10) paper from Sam's club. $25 + tax for 100 sheets. Get a
lot of compliments on the pictures (mainly 8x10s) About...
Forum: Printers October 20th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Canon iP4000 and ink alert no accurate

Gary wrote:
Seems like the Canon iP4000 printer has a ink reservoir alert system that
shows a picture of the ink left by colors. Unfortunately, there is no
gradual dropping of the ink in the...
Forum: Printers October 19th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Continuous ink PIXMA 6000D

Recently bought CISS from Echostore.com. for Pixma 6000D (empty
version). Comes "complete" with very poor Chinese instructions... Wow
what a suprise!!! IAOWBAH i.e. Ink all over work bench and...
Forum: Printers October 16th 06, 07:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Printer Advise

Burt wrote:
"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message

Ya me get cheapo camera, ich bin holzkopfe,...
Forum: Printers October 16th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Printer Advise

Ya me get cheapo camera, ich bin holzkopfe, Wolfgang tired of
compliments from friends, they not know good pictures. They be
amateurs. Bad, bad Wolfgang he cheat printer company.....

measekite...
Forum: Printers October 15th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Printer Advise

Forgot, no, they (Canon Pixma 4000, 6000d) DO NOT have a chip, they
use a light and a prism to sense ink level, when you refill, there is no
message..
FYI, I own a Nikon D70 and get many...
Forum: Printers October 15th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Printer Advise

nice1 wrote:
Hello all,

Can some one please tell me if compatible inks can be used on the newer
canon printers, or have they put chips on them? i have a pixma ip4000
and i can use...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22