Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gernot Hassenpflug[_3_]
Forum: Printers February 20th 13, 01:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Gold ink

"Adriatic" writes:

Is this sample printed by that Alps ?
http://adriatix.hr/A_NOVOSTI/A_novo_INK_ink/PICT/Gold-on-Black_2_LL.jpg

I have no idea. The ALPS could certainly print...
Forum: Printers February 4th 13, 06:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Advice sought on A3/A3+ printers running under Ubuntu Linux

Bob Giles writes:

Hi Guys,

My printer has died and I am considering replacing it with an A3 or
preferably A3+ printer.

It must be networkable and importantly, it...
Forum: Printers January 24th 13, 07:31 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Need help with Canon Pixma 9000 Mark II

From: "David Klein"

I downloaded a driver from...
Forum: Printers January 23rd 13, 06:23 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 50
Connect an old parallel HP LaserJet 6P printer to MacBook Pros (Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 10.8.2)?

Ant writes:

OK, so we tried a GearHead parallel+USB adapter cable
(http://pcgearhead.com/iFrame/usb-hubs.php?PrdID=1217 ) from a local
retail store to replace the old...
Forum: Printers January 22nd 13, 03:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Samsung CLP-620ND

Pinnerite writes:

Despite claims (on the box) that this colour laser printer supports all the
main operating systems, Linux support is poor. Using just the driver, all
Forum: Printers December 17th 12, 02:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"jeff g." writes:

On 12/11/2012 07:07 PM, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
"jeff g." writes:

/../

Same with the driver selection - closest one I...
Forum: Printers December 12th 12, 03:07 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"jeff g." writes:

Same with the driver selection - closest one I found was the
Gutenprint 5.2.8 pre 1, which was listed for most of the MX series
printers.

You should...
Forum: Printers December 11th 12, 03:37 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Canon PIXMA MX432 wireless

"NotMe" writes:

"jeff g." wrote in message
On 12/09/2012 10:03 PM, NotMe wrote:
"jeff g."...
Forum: Printers December 5th 12, 09:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Envelope Freeware

Carl2435 writes:

I tried google,a bunch of ripoffs. I though I would try this forum. I
got an answer on The Tech. Guy Forum. They suggested Open Office.Org....
Forum: Printers December 3rd 12, 02:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Pixma Wake on LAN

Bob Henson writes:

I've got a Canon Pixma MP495 printer which, apart from being deafeningly
noisy, works fine - at the price it works very well, in fact. I'm using
it via...
Forum: Printers November 21st 12, 02:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Printer Ink pricier than champagne!

"Jan Alter" writes:

"davy" wrote in message

Anyone seen the article in the Daily Mail UK...
Forum: Printers November 19th 12, 03:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
HP Ink prices

Joel writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

writes:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:02:52 -0600, Andrew Rossmann...
Forum: Printers November 16th 12, 09:10 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
planned obsolescence - f.e. Canon MP810

Christopher Altmann writes:

Hi!

I know, this is being talked of nearly everywhere right now,
but I'm interested in technical details just now.
A...
Forum: Printers November 16th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Canon iP4820 Printer Scuff Marks CDRs

Vanity F writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote in
:

Vanity F writes:

My Canon iP4820...
Forum: Printers November 15th 12, 01:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
HP Ink prices

writes:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:02:52 -0600, Andrew Rossmann wrote:
It seems as if HP massivly jacked up their prices over the past...
Forum: Printers November 12th 12, 07:20 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Canon iP4820 Printer Scuff Marks CDRs

Vanity F writes:

My Canon iP4820 printer leaves 5 distinctive roller scuff mark lines on
CDRs that I print. This is the first time I've used this printer for CDs.
My previous...
Forum: Printers November 9th 12, 01:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
EPSON Printers

Joel writes:

Frank Williams wrote:

Electronics + 30 years smelly experience aside and start learning thing
you haven't learned in the...
Forum: Printers October 31st 12, 07:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Win 8 Driver for HP M1005

Gernot Hassenpflug writes:

hel writes:

Thank you Charlie for your reply.

What you suggested is exactly what I was thinking...
Forum: Printers October 31st 12, 01:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Win 8 Driver for HP M1005

hel writes:

Thank you Charlie for your reply.

What you suggested is exactly what I was thinking after running in to
more and never ending problems.

Forum: Printers October 29th 12, 01:53 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Looking for Canon SELPHY series USB ID numbers

Hello,

On linux and Mac OSX, The Canon SELPHY series of dye-sublimation
photo-printers (ES and CP series) is now likely to be officially
supported in the next release of gutenprint (5.2.9 is the...
Forum: Printers October 26th 12, 04:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
paper path in Canon MX850

myfathersson writes:

On Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:41:03 PM UTC-4, Gernot Hassenpflug
wrote:
myfathersson writes:

I think you...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 12, 04:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
HP DJ 1000 problems

KenK writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote in
:

KenK writes:
"David H....
Forum: Printers October 22nd 12, 03:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
HP DJ 1000 problems

"David H. Lipman" wrote in
:
From: "KenK"
/../ I...
Forum: Printers October 22nd 12, 03:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
paper path in Canon MX850

myfathersson writes:

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:46:24 PM UTC-4, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
myfathersson writes:
On Tuesday,...
Forum: Printers October 19th 12, 02:46 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
paper path in Canon MX850

myfathersson writes:

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:17:13 AM UTC-4, myfathersson wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:25:05 AM UTC-4, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46