Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: »Q«
Forum: Cdr July 21st 08, 12:54 AM Posted to comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.cd-r,alt.cd-rom,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 9
Posted By »Q«
Verifying whether a CD/DVD is a true copy ? NERO!

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:12:38 -0700
Mike Richter wrote:

wrote:
On 26 Mar 2006 05:04:42 -0800, "wylbur37"

Forum: Asus Motherboards July 19th 08, 06:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 31
Posted By »Q«
Skybuck's Computer(s) Situation Update(s). (One point is:Tightening up cables is more safe ! ;) =D)

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 06:56:10 +0200
"Skybuck Flying" wrote:

Otherwise they could end up in god knows where... Like passive
motherboard heatsinks and fry, or gpu heatinks...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 12th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By »Q«
P5K "overclocking failed" boot error

"Kent_Diego" wrote:

Twice this morning I got an "overclocking failed" message at boot,
but I'm not overclocking. The third boot went ok, but I'm
wondering what's...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 10th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By »Q«
P5K "overclocking failed" boot error

ASUS P5K mainboard
Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66 GHz
2 x 1 GiB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (PC-6400) DIMMs

Twice this morning I got an "overclocking failed" message at boot, but
I'm not overclocking. The...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 19th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By »Q«
P5K memory question

"~misfit~" wrote:

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Thomas Wendell" typed:
"»Q«" kirjoitti
... ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 18th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By »Q«
P5K memory question

I think I'm reading the manual correctly, but I thought I'd better run
it by you guys.

I've got a P5K with two 1024 DIMMS in dual channel mode at 800 MHz. If
I get two 512 DIMMs (same manufacturer,...
Forum: Overclocking September 7th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By »Q«
reluctant overclocker considering C2D E6600

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:55:50 -0300
"Phil Weldon" wrote:

The nVidia 650i chipset should overclock as well as the 680i
chipset. The 650i motherboards have only one...
Forum: Overclocking September 6th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By »Q«
reluctant overclocker considering C2D E6600

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:10:34 -0300
"Phil Weldon" wrote:

For such a mild overclock as a 2.66 GHz E6750 @ 3.0 GHz, FSB = 450
MHz (only 12%) you should choose the E6750...
Forum: Overclocking September 5th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By »Q«
reluctant overclocker considering C2D E6600

I was looking to put together a C2D box, with no thought of
overclocking, when I noticed the E6600 was slightly more expensive than
the E6750. I figured that must be because the E6600 is easily...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9