Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beemer Biker[_2_]
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 12th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
New CPU = No POST (Fan spins briefly)

"Ryan" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have a functional system with the following hardware and the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 25th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Old a7v333 with "AXDA2800DKV4C" (Barton 2800+ FSB266)

"Rastignac" wrote in message
Do you think that the "AXDA2800DKV4C" can work with an old
a7v333 (revision v1.01)...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 23rd 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
a7n8x-e deluxe 3gb memory woes

LOOKS LIKE 2GB IS MAX FOR A8N8X-E DELUXE (see below)

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Beemer Biker wrote:
With 2gb sticks of kingmax ddr400, vista32...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 21st 07, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
new sound board

I got a new sound board in for you. Should arrive wednesday. There is a
pinouit for attaching an external box. Not sure you you can use it but if
you want I could get it. I got it on newegg.

The...
Forum: Intel May 19th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Intel D815EEA2 Motherboard

"Neil Purling" wrote in message
I have assembled a PC from basically what is a pile of other people's
Forum: Intel May 18th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel,intel.motherboards
Replies: 6
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Desktop Utilities Error

"Tom Lake" wrote in message
I have an Intel DG965WH motherboard and am trying to run
the Intel Desktop Utilities on it. It...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 18th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
a7n8x-e deluxe 3gb memory woes

"RobV" wrote in message

SNIP

WindowsXP and Vista 32 bit cannot address anything above 3 GB memory
because they...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 17th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
a7n8x-e deluxe 3gb memory woes

With 2gb sticks of kingmax ddr400, vista32 seemed (*) to work fine. Added a
3rd stick of kingmax about a month later when we also upgraded an intel
d865perl mombo.

Memory was posted at 2.6gb not...
Forum: Storage (alternative) May 3rd 07, 12:42 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 19
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
disk seems to have only 1/2 the stuff its size says

Got XP Pro computer in from son. Not sure what is going on. Properties
says the disk has 109gb free out of a total size of 149. That comes to 40gb
of stuff. I cannot account for it. ...
Forum: Intel April 25th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 6
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Intel Core 2 Duo 6400

"Zadok" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:26:54 -0700, (Nate Edel)
wrote:

Zadok...
Forum: Intel April 25th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 20
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
all stop

"cew" wrote in message
I have task manager processes running. When my computer completely stops
working, system idle and all...
Forum: Intel April 23rd 07, 02:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
USB problem ??

"cew" wrote in message
Intel D865PERL, P42.8 , 1G matched RAM, W2K

Anybody every had a problem with the on board USB connectors...
Forum: Intel April 18th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Replies: 11
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
WANTED: Epox EP-4VKM3I motherboards.

"Robert Redelmeier" wrote in message
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips JW wrote in part:
To:...
Forum: General April 18th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Replies: 11
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
WANTED: Epox EP-4VKM3I motherboards.

"Robert Redelmeier" wrote in message
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips JW wrote in part:
To:...
Forum: Intel April 18th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 11
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
WANTED: Epox EP-4VKM3I motherboards.

"JW" wrote in message
Looking to purchase quantities of 10 - 500 pcs. of Epox EP-4VKM3I
motherboards. Boxed or OEM is fine.

Forum: General April 18th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips

"JW" wrote in message
Looking to purchase quantities of 10 - 500 pcs. of Epox EP-4VKM3I
motherboards. Boxed or OEM is fine.

Forum: Intel April 17th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Fan Setup in Dual-Core PC

"Graham Naylor" wrote in message
Hi,

To solve the overheating problems I've been having with my Dual-Core PC
(see earlier post)...
Forum: Intel April 17th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Intel Pentium 4/Intel Core 2 Duo Comparison

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a laptop, but money is a little tight. At the moment
I have a desktop machine at...
Forum: Intel April 17th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 7
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Temp monitor program for Dual-Core Chip

"Ken" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:57:00 +0200, Sjouke Burry

Forum: Intel April 17th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
gripe: intel mombo too thin and socket pops out

I just assembled a DG965WH and Core 2 Duo 6400 and had trouble getting the
last "pin" to stay in the motherboard. Kept popping out. After I finally
got it to say in I held the motherboard up...
Forum: Intel April 17th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
Intel 865 & DDR ram upgrades

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:20 pm, General Schvantzkoph
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 30th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Beemer Biker[_2_]
5200 w/ nview blinks randomly

Started happening recently - dual monitor display freezes and thaws "blinks"
for about 1/2 second. This invariably happens when I drag a window from the
primary monitor to the secondary. If the...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22