Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Obtuse
Forum: Ati Videocards December 14th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By Obtuse
To Keep the Vivo Time shift feature OFF on a AIW 2006 pci-e

A little knowledge can be dangerous so . . .

I want to double check this. I set the "live mode" entry in the
registry key to "1". It seem to go back to "0" once in awhile.
So, to lock it at "1" I...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 14th 06, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Obtuse
Is video on demand still "always on" in MMC 9.15?

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:29:45 GMT, "Tom Lake"
wrote:

"Dennis Q. Wilson" wrote in message...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 9th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Obtuse
As Promised: My GA-986P-DS3 status report

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:17:30 -0400, Barry Watzman
wrote:

-Did not use the Gigabyte CD for the chipset; got the chipset driver
directly from Intel

-Did not use the...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 9th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Obtuse
As Promised: My GA-986P-DS3 status report

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:19:45 -0400, Barry Watzman
wrote:

Obtuse, the AIW 2006 PCI-X video card seems to be working fine so far,
but the real test will come when I to to...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards September 8th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 17
Posted By Obtuse
GA-965P-DQ6 Bad Batch of Motherboards?

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:57:18 GMT, "greysky"
wrote:

My only problem now is that my Matrox
rt-100 video capture card isn't working in this board

Please post back any...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5