Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K2NNJ
Forum: Dell Computers January 10th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By K2NNJ
Hard Drive Noise

My Biios has the same but I don't change anything. The drive that came from
the Fac. is 8MB and the 320GB is 16MB cache, so maybe that's it.

I liked maxtor, I never used seagate until I ordered...
Forum: Dell Computers January 10th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By K2NNJ
Hard Drive Noise

Do HDD's get quiter as they get used? I just got a Seagate 320GB SATA/300
drive for more disk space from the original Seagate 160GB SATA that came
with my XPS 400.

The drive is really loud. I...
Forum: Dell Computers January 9th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By K2NNJ
Adding RAM question (Dimension 2350)

If it's Dual Channel DDR SDRAM they have to be installed in pairs of the
same size. If you have one chip of 256MB, you have two choices purchase 1-3
more of the same size or repalce the 256MB with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 7th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By K2NNJ
update geforce 6200

English please!!!
"Augustus" wrote in message

"Tom Hedeman" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 6th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By K2NNJ
Upgrade Video Card Help

replies.....DUH!

"Paul" wrote in message ...
wrote:
"K2NNJ1" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 6th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By K2NNJ
Upgrade Video Card Help

Thanks for all the replys?

"Paul" wrote in message ...
wrote:
"K2NNJ1" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By K2NNJ
Dim9150/XPS400 RAID ?

I didn't know that thanks.

"WSZsr" wrote in message
True is you have an older version of XP Home with SP2. Versions in the...
Forum: Dell Computers January 5th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By K2NNJ
Dim9150/XPS400 RAID ?

I know what it is. I don't like it. I only got it because at the time Dell
was charging $149 for XP Pro. I figured I could install XP Home or Pro,
since I wipe the hdd anyway.

I have been told...
Forum: Dell Computers January 5th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By K2NNJ
Dim9150/XPS400 RAID ?

That's it! The MCE App.

I want to if possible run XP Home in AHCI / RAID Autodetect.

"Tom Scales" wrote in message
What do...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9