Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: n o s p a m p l e a s e
Forum: Dell Computers September 13th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Unable to restore from recovery partition

I am unable to restore my computer from the recovery partition. When I
double click Tools\PCrestore I get the message below and nothing
happens.

"Access to \Tools\dp.sc was denied."

Could you...
Forum: Dell Computers October 7th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Decrapifying Inspiron Dell

On Oct 7, 11:56 am, Colin Wilson
wrote:
Athttp://www.pcdecrapifier.com/removes, I find it is safe to remove
the following two stuff.
Forum: Dell Computers October 6th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Decrapifying Inspiron Dell

At http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/removes, I find it is safe to remove
the following two stuff.

* Reset IE Home and Search Pages
* Run registry entries

Is it really safe to remove them?

Thanx/NSP
Forum: Dell Computers September 24th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Vista Home Premium vs Vista Business

On Sep 24, 6:53 am, "Christopher Muto" wrote:
read it again. all of it. and it is polite to say thank you when people
take the time to answer you questions (as...
Forum: Dell Computers September 23rd 07, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Vista Home Premium vs Vista Business

On Sep 21, 9:43 pm, "Christopher Muto" wrote:
ps. read thishttp://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/2bac0e03-c331-48f...

This is not the same as English...
Forum: Acer Computers September 23rd 07, 04:58 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Difference between two graphics cards

What is the difference between two graphics cards and what are they
suitable for?

* "256 MB ATI(r) Radeon(r) X1300 Pro PCI Express graphics card"
* "256MB NVIIDA(r) GeForce(r) 8300GS Turbocache...
Forum: Dell Computers September 22nd 07, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Difference between two Intel processors

What is the difference between the following two processors and what
are they (more) suitable for?

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6750-processor (2,66 GHz, 1333 MHz, 4 MB cache)
Intel® Viiv™-teknik -...
Forum: Dell Computers September 21st 07, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Vista Home Premium vs Vista Business

On Sep 20, 3:57 pm, Barry Watzman wrote:
"He further tells me that I can do every thing with Vista Business
that I can do with Home Premium."

That is not true. ...
Forum: Dell Computers September 20th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Vista Home Premium vs Vista Business

I live in non-English speaking part of Europe and want to buy a Dell
desktop with English OS. What Dell rep tells me is that their machines
being sold in the country is not compatible (something I...
Forum: Dell Computers September 18th 07, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Dell system without craps

On Sep 17, 5:59 am, n o s p a m p l e a s e
wrote:
Currently I am in Europe and I am told by Dell ``VOSTRO'' machine is
available to Small Business Houses and not to...
Forum: Dell Computers September 17th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Dell system without craps

Currently I am in Europe and I am told by Dell ``VOSTRO'' machine is
available to Small Business Houses and not to private persons. I was
suggested to make a fresh installation or remove all what...
Forum: Dell Computers September 16th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Dell system without craps

Dell systems come with lots of craps installed on them. Is there any
way to buy them without craps?
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12