Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fadeToblack
Forum: Compaq Computers April 18th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By fadeToblack
BIOS screen for 7AP140?

How do I get to the BIOS screen on this Compaq 7AP140?
I tryed F2, F8.
Thanks for any help.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 12th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By fadeToblack
Fastest CPU to replace P2-350 for 440BX MB?

I have my nice still looks like new inside and out homebuilt pc just
sitting in the closet. I'd like to replace the P2-350 with fan and
give it to a neighbor. It has 384 ram a 16x CDburner 30gig...
Forum: Dell Computers January 9th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By fadeToblack
Dell Precision 210...Can't get the plastic case OFF

On Jan 8, 8:39 am, "S.Lewis" wrote:
"WSZsr" wrote in message

Stew, don't think that will that...
Forum: Dell Computers January 8th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By fadeToblack
Dell Precision 210...Can't get the plastic case OFF

On Jan 7, 6:17 pm, "S.Lewis" wrote:
"fadeToblack" wrote in message

Forum: Dell Computers January 8th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By fadeToblack
Dell Precision 210...Can't get the plastic case OFF

Mabe I'm just getting old but I can not figure this out. I can pull
the memory just by reaching inside but also I want to pull the 550mhz
CPU. there is a lot of space to reach inside after I removed...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 27th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By fadeToblack
do I need to keep system sav D?

mike wrote:
fadeToblack wrote:

I was given this compaq pesario 7585 so of course there is no restore
CD
and I do have my orig win98 CD with product ID number just in case
I have...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 24th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By fadeToblack
do I need to keep system sav D?

I was given this compaq pesario 7585 so of course there is no restore
CD
and I do have my orig win98 CD with product ID number just in case
I have to reformat the HD, etc.

can I delete all the...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 21st 06, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 7
Posted By fadeToblack
Presario 7585 with rivits holding the case on?

Hertz_Donut wrote:

You have to eventually face that fact that putting any more money into that
dinosaur of a computer is simply foolish.

it was given to me. I'd rather use this 566...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 17th 06, 09:50 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 7
Posted By fadeToblack
Presario 7585 with rivits holding the case on?

I want to install more memorey and a CD burner
but much to my suprise there are 6 rivits on the bottom of the case!
Do I have to drill out the rivits to get the case off?
Is the Celeron...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9