Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: André, PE1PQX
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 29th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Can't capture sound on my P5KPL-VM!

Jeannot schreef :
In order to turn my wma files into mp3s, (no posts about copy rights
please) I use a small program called "MP3 My MP3". It captures the
playing WMA at the sound card output...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 26th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Firewire Question

formuleerde op woensdag :
Hi All,

A couple of questions please.......

I just bought an Asus P5B to upgrade my system. Previously I had an
Asus A8N-SLI.

Now,m I'm not...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 22nd 07, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By André, PE1PQX
A8N-E/Antec case mic problem

Paul formuleerde de vraag :
Fitz wrote:
Have and A8N-E motherboard w/AC97 sound (latest drivers from ASUS website).
OS is WinXP. Antec Sonata III case (front panel sound/mic connectors).
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 20th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 5
Posted By André, PE1PQX
AMD "Cool N Quiet" no longer clock throttling

Crow gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
OS: Windows XP Pro SP2
RAM: 1.5GB
Video: BFG Tech 6800OC 128MB

I am currently unable to get “Cool N Quiet†to function on my system. While...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 15th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Asus P5K does'nt like any of my IDE Drives

alfie gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:54:11 +0100, André, PE1PQX
wrote:

alfie heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :
On Wed, 12...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 13th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Asus P5K does'nt like any of my IDE Drives

alfie heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:10:30 -0800, Andy wrote:

Is the JMicron interface configured as IDE?

I assume so, it detects my harddrive.

Are...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 13th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Asus P5K does'nt like any of my IDE Drives

Andy bracht volgend idée uit :
Is the JMicron interface configured as IDE?
Are you loading the JMicron driver during Windows setup?
Without that driver, the HD probably can not be found.
If the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 7th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 31
Posted By André, PE1PQX
My case is hot enough to cook a turkey

jack had uiteengezet :
On Dec 7, 1:40 pm, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , "Eric Parker"
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 15th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By André, PE1PQX
P5W DH Deluxe: How to get Line In Audio Sent to Digital SPDIF

John formuleerde op donderdag :
Hi,

I have the Wii audio connected to the Line Input of the Asus P5W DH
Deluxe. I don't have analog speakers connected to the system -- only
SPDIF (coaxial)...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 14th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 20
Posted By André, PE1PQX
PC crashing after installing additional RAM

gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
On 14 nov., 21:20, "Cub" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Asus Motherboards November 10th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Zalman CPU cooler on Asus M2V

André, PE1PQX was zeer hard aan het denken :
Hi all,

I'd like to know if someone successfully uses a Zalman CPU cooler on the Asus
M2V motherboard.
If so, what cooler is it?

Thanks for...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 6th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Zalman CPU cooler on Asus M2V

Hi all,

I'd like to know if someone successfully uses a Zalman CPU cooler on
the Asus M2V motherboard.
If so, what cooler is it?

Thanks for any usefull answer.

André
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 30th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
A7N8X Mic input doesnt work?

mr deo schreef op 30-10-2007 :
"jy" wrote in message
My mic input on my A7N8X stopped working and I reloaded the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 19th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By André, PE1PQX
How to disable RAID bootup check in A8N SLI Deluxe BIOS?

M.J.S. formuleerde de vraag :
"old man" wrote in message
If a sata drive is connected to a sata controler & you disable that...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 17th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Board runs 44C all the time, is this TOO HOT? please help me....

Crackles McFarly plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:29:59 +0200, André, PE1PQX
sayd the following:

Crackles McFarly formuleerde op woensdag...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 17th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Board runs 44C all the time, is this TOO HOT? please help me....

Crackles McFarly formuleerde op woensdag :
ASUS A8S-x board, 939,
Board runs 44C all the time, is this TOO HOT?

I think 44 deg C is very comfortable for any board.
My board (M2V) runs at 35 deg...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 3rd 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By André, PE1PQX
How to disable RAID bootup check in A8N SLI Deluxe BIOS?

Cary formuleerde de vraag :
Mike J.S. wrote:
A8N SLI Deluxe user here.

I've got two SATA drives, but they're not set up as RAID (whatever the heck
that is - I'm a newb). However, I'm...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 2nd 07, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
P5LD2-LED voltage?

T.O. plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
Does anyone know what the voltage is that's being supplied to the HDD
activity LED pins?

Trying to do a little case customizing. Radio Shack has a couple...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 15th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By André, PE1PQX
AMD 64 processor and ATX motherboards

JL schreef op 15-9-2007 :
Hi guys,

I have the above, do I need to connect the ATX socket, that is that wierd
square 4 pin one?

I cannot seem to get thie board to boot up with it in, the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 30th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
P3b-f won't boot,strange beep code help...please?

jcazz schreef :
RobV wrote:
jcazz wrote:
Greetings All,
My desktop died!
I have a p3b-f and a while back started rebooting occasionally in
WinXP. At first I thought it was just...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 26th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
processor for A7V 600-x

Na rijp beraad schreef TecnicoVI :
Ciao,
please, what's the maximun amitted for A7V 600-x KT400/A processor?
Thanks for your help!

bye
W.

AFAIK: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (also bepending the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 15th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Boot from SATA-II (M2V board)

Paul drukte met precisie uit :
André wrote:
André, PE1PQX heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :
Hi all,

I have a question about the M2V motherboard (again...)
I was able to purchase...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 14th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By André, PE1PQX
Boot from SATA-II (M2V board)

André, PE1PQX heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :
Hi all,

I have a question about the M2V motherboard (again...)
I was able to purchase an SATA-II harddrive (Maxtor 160 GByte) and was
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 19th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By André, PE1PQX
COM1 pinout M2V MoBo

Paul formuleerde op donderdag :
André wrote:
Hi all,

2 weeks ago I have bought the Asus M2V motherboard.
I was wondering why the pinout of the COM1 serialport is not listed in the
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 19th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By André, PE1PQX
COM1 pinout M2V MoBo

Hi all,

2 weeks ago I have bought the Asus M2V motherboard.
I was wondering why the pinout of the COM1 serialport is not listed in
the manual, since I have not the backplate for it (it was not in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27