Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Apparent PSU problem by Larc[_3_]
I have an older extra PC (ASUS H97M Plus motherboard - i3-4150 CPU - 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 RAM) that I use for Windows 10 Insider Preview beta builds. It has a PS/2 keyboard that I've been using to start the system (CTRL+ESC). That start method stopped working a couple of weeks ago and I...
Today 04:37 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
4 7 Homebuilt PC's
Q: Replace ethernet cables with POF backbone on home Powerline? by x13
Hi all. I regularly transfer many large files to/from my media device (like a mini NAS) two rooms away. Though this box has both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, neither provide a satisfactory throughput. So I caved and installed a pair of Devolo Magic LAN 2 Powerline adapters. Sure there's a lot...
Yesterday 08:48 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
2 7 General
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2