Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
World's first-ever 4D printing for ceramics by Internetado
A research team at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) has achieved a ground-breaking advancement in materials research by successfully developing the world's first-ever 4D printing for ceramics, which are mechanically robust and can have complex shapes. This could turn a new page in the...
Today 12:59 AM
by Internetado Go to last post
0 1 Printers
Kaspersky saves the day by John B. Smith
Last night, Saturday, I went to shut off my head phones and heard a voice coming thru: "We're microsoft your computer is ****ed. If you attempt to turn it off without calling us we'll **** it up worse". I'd already shut my browser down but I found a 'firefox' still in the Processes of TaskManager....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by Shadow[_2_] Go to last post
10 15 Homebuilt PC's