Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Dell Computers December 27th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Latitude D630 and 22" monitor

Thanks Tom - like a dummy i didnt think of the all-curing re-boot. works
perfectly now...

Forum: Dell Computers December 27th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Latitude D630 and 22" monitor

i have a D630 and just bought the E228WFP monitor which is 1680x1050;
however, there is no setting for this resolution and none of the settings
gives the correct perspective.
is there some driver or...
Forum: Matrox Videocards December 31st 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Parheila and Aero

I am running a old AGP G450 on a P4 3.4 media box because I
appreciate the simplicity and reliability of DVD Max. However, I
recently upgraded my video editor to a new version, which...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 21st 07, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AIW MMC 9.16 one touch record duration stuck at 30 minutes

I have MMC 9.16 installed on my AIW X800. My problem is that when I
click on record MMC only records for thirty minutes. I have gone into
one touch record settings and put 1 hour, then 2 hours and...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 20th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Record HD with X800 All in Wonder

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:58:49 -0400, "ftran999"
wrote:

I am not trying to use the turner to get HD. I am recording from the
Cox Digital Cable Box which receives HD. The X800...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 20th 07, 07:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Record HD with X800 All in Wonder

I have a All in Wonder X800 running in XP PRO SP2. My ATI display
driver is 6.14 and I am using 9.08 MMC. I have a COX Cable Digital HD
box. Is there anyway I can record HD content on my PC?
Thanks.
Forum: Ati Videocards March 24th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
All in Wonder TV Out doesn't work

I have a ATI All in Wonder 800XT. I am using 9.08MMC drivers. I have
the ATI component TV out box hooked directly up to my (not HD) Sony
Wega using quality component cable. The Sony provides Aux...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 24th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Gemstar does not Initiate Recordings

I have a All in Wonder X800 with 9.08C MMC. I have Gemstar installed,
and it worked fine for quite a while. However, now it won't pass on
recording information to the All in Wonder, so that...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 11th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Five Questions about X800 XT All in Wonder

The X800XT won't be able to drive the 3007WFP at its native resolution of
2560x1600 over either DVI or analog VGA. You need a card with a dual-link
DVI port to drive this display,

I was afraid...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 10th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Five Questions about X800 XT All in Wonder

1) I am running a All in Wonder X800 XT with two monitors
LCD Primary = Dell 2407WFP native = 1920 X 1200
CRT Secondary = Mitsubishi 2040u at 1600 X 1200 32 bit color

I want to...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 5th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
December MMC drivers

I am running a AGP X800 All in Wonder, and I am still using older
drivers because of ATI problematic driver upgrades, as well as two ATI
defaults that I can't live with.

ATI's refusal to allow you...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 20th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
TV out on AIW X800

I have an All in Wonder X800. I am trying to use the TV out feature,
but I can't figure out how to enable it. When I bought the card I
ordered the HD block. I don't have HD but I do have a Sony WEGA...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12