Showing results 1 to 25 of 204
Search took 7.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al Bundy
Forum: Printers November 24th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
Problem with my Brother Printer

wrote:
Hello.

I have a Gateway computer with the following: 1) a 1400-MHz Pentium 4
processor, 2) 256 MB of RAM, and 3) 40 GB of hard-drive space.

The computer is...
Forum: Printers November 23rd 08, 10:23 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Al Bundy
HP 930c Printing double

On Nov 23, 1:01 pm, "timO'" wrote:
We replaced our print cartridges because the lights blinking wouldn't
go out and it wouldn't print at all.
Now it prints Word...
Forum: Printers November 18th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Al Bundy
printers

On Nov 18, 9:39 am, bharsh wrote:
computer is used in daily life its plays a very important

Another PSA brought to you by a spammer learning to walk.
Forum: Printers November 15th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Al Bundy
Hardware

On Nov 15, 9:11 am, (Ralph) wrote:
Thank you for te reply, I couldn't locatethe driver in any file, So I
just going to delete any thing pertaining to the found hdwe. problem

Forum: Printers November 14th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Al Bundy
Hardware

On Nov 14, 10:49 am, (Ralph) wrote:
Getting message "Wizard found new hardware" Have a HP 712c printer.
This shows a HP710 printer I no idea what brought this on ,how do i
Forum: Printers November 4th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
Epson CX5800F

Arthur Entlich wrote:
. I
reasoned that it was the volatile agents that had dried so I injected
several syringes of 70% alcohol (rubbing alcohol) followed by
universal dye ink until...
Forum: Printers November 3rd 08, 10:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
Epson CX5800F

On Nov 3, 3:04 am, Tony wrote:
Al Bundy wrote:
On Nov 2, 1:55 pm, Tony wrote:
Al Bundy...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 08, 10:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
Epson CX5800F

On Nov 2, 1:55 pm, Tony wrote:
Al Bundy wrote:
On Nov 2, 1:58 am, Tony wrote:
"John Keiser"...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 08, 03:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
Epson CX5800F

On Nov 2, 1:58 am, Tony wrote:
"John Keiser" wrote:
I never use the color inks as I have a Canon iP8500 or photos and I am very
Forum: Printers October 29th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By Al Bundy
Canon i560 Printhead?

GSalisbury wrote:
My Canon i560 has, more less suddenly, stopped emitting black ink.
I've had it for a bit (couple of years) and it has always served me well.
In pretty much all aspects it...
Forum: Printers October 13th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Al Bundy
Lexmark 3200 help required

On Oct 13, 11:20 am, measekite wrote:

The best help you can have for a lexmark ink printer is garbage day.
Throw them in a can and let the city take over.

Somebody...
Forum: Printers October 11th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Al Bundy
Lexmark 3200 help required

On Oct 11, 12:53 pm, "Mike Steward" wrote:
I have been given a Lexmark 3200 Colour Jetprinter which has not been used
for about a year, which doesn't work. I am assured that it...
Forum: Printers October 8th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Al Bundy
New Printer for not a lot of money

On Oct 8, 3:19 pm, "Phil Ardussi" wrote:
I give up. My Epson R340 won't feed properly in spite of trying to clean the
rolls with sheets primed with Isopropyl alcohol. I...
Forum: Printers September 25th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 39
Posted By Al Bundy
Epson 3800 Maintenance cartridge status -clarification

On Sep 24, 5:51 pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
Does a maintenance cartridge service life of 32% mean there is 32% left
or 32% used?

(I assume 'life left' but the...
Forum: Printers September 25th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
USB Cable

On Sep 24, 7:47 am, Arthur Entlich wrote:
I would say that the problem you encountered is due to a defect in
design of the USB port. For whatever reason, it sounds like...
Forum: Printers September 23rd 08, 04:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Al Bundy
USB Cable

Ato_Zee wrote:
On 23-Sep-2008, species8350 wrote:

I found a white USB cable the other day.

I think that it is computer to printer cable.

Can...
Forum: Printers September 16th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Al Bundy
Refill Brother LC51 ink -- MFC-465CN

smlunatick wrote:
I have a Brother MFC-465CN printer, which I just change the separate
ink cartridges for the first time (since the original set up.) I now
have empty cartridges and I wonder...
Forum: Printers August 31st 08, 02:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
hai
Posted By Al Bundy
hai

On Aug 29, 9:24 am, wrote:
chat

This really works so much better when you know more than a word or two
of the language.
See, if only one person knows the language, you...
Forum: Printers August 30th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
hai
Posted By Al Bundy
hai

On Aug 29, 9:14 am, wrote:
what your nice name

Johnson! The name's Raymond J. Johnson, Jr., but ya doesn't have to
call me "Johnson" - you can call me "Johnny", you can...
Forum: Printers August 29th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Al Bundy
Information on computer printers

On Aug 28, 2:21 am, sellam wrote:
http://www.richworld8ballblogspot.com/

Another Indian spammerblogger bites the dust.
Forum: Printers August 26th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Al Bundy
Z1300 Update: InkStop Does Right, but Are They Right?

On Aug 25, 9:17 pm, wrote:
Well, I hauled the nonfunctioning Lexmark 34/35 "compatibles" back to
InkStop this afternoon. Guess Kid Behind the Counter from Saturday
Forum: Printers August 24th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
Laser printer sale.

On Aug 24, 3:58 pm, LouB wrote:
The weekly flyer from staples has a good deal on a laser printer.

Lou

Thanks, but my supply of ink just keeps growing. People are selling
new...
Forum: Printers August 18th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
My Samsung, factory new, $45/US ML-2510 (cost to the door)

Flasherly wrote:
Had it with my broken crap Canon, HP, and Oki 6e laser. They went to
the big 1000-year landfill in the sky. Mulling on the new generation
Canon "photo" printers (4, 6...
Forum: Printers July 19th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Al Bundy
Eyeglasses

On Jul 18, 8:00 pm, tomcas wrote:
Didn't Mike get new glasses recently? How often does he need to get new
glasses?

Mike gets new glasses when he can't see which...
Forum: Printers July 5th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Al Bundy
Print 10'x11.5" paper

On Jul 4, 7:08 pm, gsxith3 wrote:
Stupid question- i guess- but thought I give it a shot. Is there any
way to print a 10x11.5" page on a printer with a paper path of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 204