Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stuart[_3_]
Forum: Printers November 5th 20, 11:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 18
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Printer's IP address

In article ,
Alex Trishan wrote:
How do I find the IP address of a printer on my network? Thanks.

If you log on to your router, there will...
Forum: Printers January 11th 20, 12:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Firefox refuses to find printer

In article ,
Stuart wrote:

Setup a new user in Firefox and verify if the problem persists.

I've just checked out my wife's profile...
Forum: Printers December 30th 19, 09:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Firefox refuses to find printer

In article ,
Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 22:33:48 +0000 (GMT), Stuart wrote:

I have a Windows 7 pro computer...
Forum: Printers December 28th 19, 10:33 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Firefox refuses to find printer

I have a Windows 7 pro computer connected to two Network printers. An
Epson WF-7515 and a Dell 2330dn, which is the default printer.

When I try to print from Firefox it insists on printing to the...
Forum: Printers September 28th 16, 03:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
DON'T BUY HP (Hewlett-Packard) PRODUCTS!

In article ,
KenK wrote:
I wonder if HP still makes the excellent TV and radio broadcast test
gear they used to produce? I found...
Forum: Printers August 8th 16, 01:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Is there a newsgroup for 3D printers?

In article ,
David H. Lipman wrote:
On 8/7/2016 9:20 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

Out of curiosity...

Forum: Printers April 3rd 16, 10:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Hot Laser Printer

In article ,
Tony lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote:
As i would have done also. Clearly a bad printer, either faulty or not
well designed....
Forum: Printers January 4th 16, 05:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
What printer brands?

In article ,
default wrote:
Preferably ink that doesn't cost so much. Am I asking for too much?
TIA for any suggestions (including...
Forum: Printers August 18th 15, 06:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 37
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
printer driver driver

In article ,
micky wrote:

It annoys me that not only do they want us to buy a new version of
Windows, which often means...
Forum: Printers April 1st 15, 04:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Can't cancel print job

In article ,
Keith Nuttle wrote:
There are a couple of things you can do.

1st: Go to Printer and open the print buffer for the...
Forum: Printers April 1st 15, 01:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Can't cancel print job

I have a Dell 2330 printer networked to a Windows XP computer. A print job
failed part way through (Firmware error on printer) and I cannot delete it
from the print queue.

I have re-set the...
Forum: Printers December 29th 14, 10:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Problem with Color Printing

In article ,
Bill (Adopt) wrote:
My guess is that it could be a possibility that your
'SeaMonkey' browser might need some tweaking, if...
Forum: Printers December 9th 14, 11:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
bought non-wireless priinter by mistake

In article ,
micky wrote:
b) Or he can leave the printer connected to his desktop computer and i

Just "share" it over the...
Forum: Printers July 13th 14, 12:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Network printer made wireless?

In article ,
David H. Lipman wrote:
Tell the router that the printer's MAC address is to be assigned to one
Forum: Printers July 6th 14, 10:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Network printer made wireless?

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If I go to the printer properties, it shows I'm using a USB virtual
printer port. It also has a...
Forum: Printers August 14th 13, 12:34 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
WF-2540 printer cartridges; (tiny!): Refill? Reset?

In article ,
Angelo Campanella wrote:
I bought a new Epson because I was tired of the drill that HP puts us
though to get more cartridge...
Forum: Printers May 19th 13, 12:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Wanted

Wanted, a source for toner to DIY re-fill Dell 2330 cartridges in the UK

--
Stuart Winsor

Midlands RISC OS and Raspberry pi show, 13th July 2013

http://www.mug.riscos.org/show13/MUGshow.html
Forum: Printers December 30th 12, 01:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Laser printers with automatic duplex printing

In article ,
Daniel Prince wrote:
Is there a good reliable laser printer with automatic duplex
printing? By automatic duplex...
Forum: Printers November 3rd 12, 11:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Can't print to Dell 2330dn

In article ,
default wrote:
Maybe a security setting in the new router blocking whatever protocol is
used to find the printer....
Forum: Printers November 1st 12, 09:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Can't print to Dell 2330dn

In article ,
Stuart wrote:
I have a Dell 2330dn which is connected directly to my home network. It
has been working fine but I have...
Forum: Printers November 1st 12, 09:20 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Can't print to Dell 2330dn

I have a Dell 2330dn which is connected directly to my home network. It
has been working fine but I have just moved to fibre broadband,
necessitating a new modem and router, and now non of my...
Forum: Printers October 2nd 12, 09:34 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Paper question

In article ,
wrote:
After 20 years of using Epson printers, I'm going to jump ship and buy a
Canon Canon PIXMA MG8220. Maybe...
Forum: Printers September 5th 12, 09:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
Dell 2330dn

We have a Dell 2330dn on the network and have just bought our first
Windows 7 computer. (W7 pro 64bit)

Dell seem to provide three different sorts of driver for W7 which are
downloadable but when I...
Forum: Printers May 30th 11, 01:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Stuart[_3_]
S4500 waste ink tank full

Canon S4500.

I know there is a large felt pad in the bottom of the printer, advice on
cleaning and re-setting the error please.

--
Stuart Winsor

Midland RISC OS show - Sat July 9th 2011
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24