Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 26th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Good internet guides on how to install a new motherboard

I am seriously thinking of replacing my motherboard but I don't have
the technical knowledge to know how do this, but I do wish to learn.
At the moment I am using an AMD socket 939 but am thinking...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 22nd 07, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
removing AMD socket A heatsink problem

I've had another look at this heatsink making a gentle attempt at
removing the restraining clip without success, clearly a good amount
of force would be required and taking into account the risks...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 21st 07, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
removing AMD socket A heatsink problem

I am looking to re-apply the thermal compound between an old athlon XP
2600+ cpu and the stock heatsink on an old socket A asus A7N8X-VM
mobo, to reduce the cpu temperature. Taking off the heatsink...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 7th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
advice on how to replace amd socket 939 cpu

Many thanks for your assistance for which I am very grateful. I have
now installed the athlon 64 3700+ and I was surprised at how easy it
was to install ... BUT I haven't applied any thermal paste...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 7th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
advice on how to replace amd socket 939 cpu

I have just bought a new athlon 64 3700+ san diego core (socket 939)
to replace an athlon 64 3200+. I am hoping that this cpu is going to
be significantly faster than my old one. I am using a not...
Forum: General March 16th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Connect3D Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB ...any good?

Does anyone know if the Connect3D Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB graphics card
is good? I haven't found much on google about this connect3d version
of the x1950 pro card.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 16th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Any views on Sapphire or Connect3d X1950 pro graphics card?

On 13 Mar, 22:40, "Peter Lykkegaard" wrote:
m wrote:
I strongly urge you to check the reviews on newegg and the supplier's
forums to see what problems are...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 13th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Any views on Sapphire or Connect3d X1950 pro graphics card?

I'm looking to upgrade my graphics, does anyone have experience of
either the Sapphire X1950 pro or the Connect3d X1950 pro graphics
card. I have my eyes on buying one of these cards but I can't...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8