Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Squat
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 6th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Squat
k7s41 + x1650 pro

/Peter
Peter,
For what it's worth, Check your power supply rating. I installed a x1950 AGP
and had to install a larger power supply to power the thing.

Cheers
Squat,
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 16th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Squat
RAID1 on SATA drives

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Bob Knowlden wrote:
I've never done it, but I have read that it is possible to use
different-sized disks to make an...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Squat
RAID1 on SATA drives

Hello all,
I would like to clone a Seagate SATA drive to another drive (It's my boot
drive)
My new drive is a larger seagate SATA drive.
My PC has the abaility to create a RAID drive in the boot...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 8th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Squat
Question(s) about cases and power supplies

"Erich Kohl" wrote in message
Hello all,

I'm a fairly serious computer enthusiast planning to assemble a new PC
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 24th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 19
Posted By Squat
My Dream PC -- Silent, Cold, and Motionless

Palm pilot?
Windows CE device?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 16th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Squat
Any views on Sapphire or Connect3d X1950 pro graphics card?

"m" wrote in message
I concur, it's not the x1950pro design that's a problem, it's Sapphire's
implementation of the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 7th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By Squat
UPS question

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
Hi all,

Tonight at 2:30am my wife's UPS started beeping. I went into the office
and found...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 4th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Squat
Video Card

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Squat wrote:
To all,
What is the best (fastest) AGP video board (AGP 8X) out there.
I have an ATI Radeon 9800 and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 4th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By Squat
IDE and SATA HDD's in same machine?

"Ron" wrote in message
Can I have an IDE and SATA hard-drive in the same machine? One acting
like a master the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 28th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Squat
Video Card

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Squat wrote:
To all,
What is the best (fastest) AGP video board (AGP 8X) out there.
I have an ATI Radeon 9800 and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 27th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Squat
Video Card

BigJim, Trimble & Paul.
Thanks,
I will look into these and also will check my power supply.
I didn't see the 9800 listed on Tom's hardware comparison, I guess it must
be that slow compared to the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 26th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Squat
Video Card

To all,
What is the best (fastest) AGP video board (AGP 8X) out there.
I have an ATI Radeon 9800 and am considering an upgrade.
Thanks in advance.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12