Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: randy
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By randy
SST replacement chip for Winbond chip (Bios for A8N32-SLI)

On Jun 6, 12:32 pm, Skybuck wrote:
Hello,

My Asus A8N32-SLI motherboard came with a Winbond W39V080APZ BIOS
CHIP.

I think this SST chip could replace it:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 6th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By randy
SST replacement chip for Winbond chip (Bios for A8N32-SLI)

On Jun 6, 12:32 pm, Skybuck wrote:
Hello,

My Asus A8N32-SLI motherboard came with a Winbond W39V080APZ BIOS
CHIP.

I think this SST chip could replace it:

Forum: Asus Motherboards June 6th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By randy
SST replacement chip for Winbond chip (Bios for A8N32-SLI)

On Jun 6, 12:32 pm, Skybuck wrote:
Hello,

My Asus A8N32-SLI motherboard came with a Winbond W39V080APZ BIOS
CHIP.

I think this SST chip could replace it:

Forum: Ati Videocards February 2nd 07, 08:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

Thanks NaeSLaS if it happens again I'll try it.

After 15 days ATI answered and it worked !!!

I would recommend installing Catalyst 6.2 and Multimedia Center
9.06.1. Installation instructions can...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 20th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By randy
R.I.P ATI and AMD

I'm running ATI Multimedia Center 9.16

still have this problem

737-22945:: "Video CD" or MPEG 1 captures are recorded in wrong size

R.I.P. ATI&AMD
Forum: Ati Videocards January 6th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

T.

I am fdisking & formating my drive,

clean install of XP pro SP2 and downloading 57 +/- updates.

For the 1st time the 8.7 cd gave me an error, starting to think

one...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 4th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

randy wrote:
Can't install 9.16

Unable to start TV
"check the windows device manger to ensure that the correct video
drivers has been installed and working properly before attempting...

randy wrote:
Can't install 9.16

Unable to start TV
"check the windows device manger to ensure that the correct video
drivers has been installed and working properly before attempting...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 4th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

Can't install 9.16

Unable to start TV
"check the windows device manger to ensure that the correct video
drivers has been installed and working properly before attempting to
restart...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 3rd 07, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

I click record, or a schedule a recording

and the captured TV show is 720x960.

Tuner or composite in.

The clean install fixed VCD, it was 352 x 480.

Randy
Forum: Ati Videocards January 2nd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By randy
ati dvd files 720x960

I've done a clean install of Xp and ati software

6-8_xcode_35179, and atiCDwiz

6-11_xp-2k_dd_ccc_wmd_en_37616

9-14_mmc_uci

9-15_mmc_enu
Forum: Ati Videocards October 8th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By randy
Can't terminate ATIMMC.exe after crash

You can kill explore and restart it, but your other program my quit
also.

randy

Tom Joiner wrote:
For some reason ATI MMC 9.08 failed to record my scheduled programs
tonight, and when I shut...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 11th 06, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By randy
No sound on when watching TV on AIW 2006

mga wrote:
Does anybody know why there is no sound when watching TV?

It has always worked, now it doesn't.

If I play a video file or music, I hear the soun, even if I play it
with the ATI...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 11th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Posted By randy
Guide+ updated last week.

Gordon Scott wrote:
my version 1.0.0.33 was updated to .55 I think it was.

Don't know the numbers but it fixed the record problem,
I was having.

Does anyone know where it's (the upgrade) at on...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15