Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Syn
Forum: Acer Computers August 28th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Syn
Acer Aspire 9410

I had a hinge break on my acer ,6 months out of warranty acer replaced the
lid/hinges for free, was very impressed, I do have a toshiba also, no issues
with it .

"HH" ...
Forum: Acer Computers August 28th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Syn
Acer Aspire 9410

depends on what the specs/price is on the toshiba.i own both brands and am
happy with both.

"Lee K" wrote in message
Forum: Compaq Computers August 24th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris Syn
DOS?

wheres the shirt key?

wrote in message
Help?

DOS software does not run properly.

WHen you...
Forum: Acer Computers August 24th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Syn
acer 3680 wireless driver won't start under XP

uninstall the driver via device manager and reboot.

"Gary Roach" wrote in message
I've got an acer aspire 3680-2576 laptop that...
Forum: Acer Computers July 31st 07, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris Syn
3680 - eRecovery Backups: How to transfer to network drive

get an Optiarc (which is sony-nec) brand.
great little burner, no issues with acers.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827152073

"Han" wrote in message...
Forum: Acer Computers July 18th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris Syn
Aspire 5610z

msconfig, see if its checked

"Ken" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:20:08 -0400, "doS"
Forum: Acer Computers July 11th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Syn
Acer Aspire E380

"Sandman" wrote in message
This is supposed to be Acer's Prestige Line. It is pretty,the cd drive
is hidden behind a...
Forum: Acer Computers July 11th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris Syn
Aspire 5610

actually, if he has a version of xp he isnt using on another machine,MS will
(re)activate for him

"Molesworth" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8