Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
motherboard 5v by T. Ment
My legacy ECS K7S5A motherboard BIOS hardware monitor says the 5v is low. So I used a multimeter to check a USB 5v header pin, and it says 4.75v. The power supply 5v disk connector has exactly 5v, so the power supply is good. If I replace the 5v AGP card with a 3.3v card, the USB pin...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 05:12 PM
by T. Ment Go to last post
22 60 Homebuilt PC's
USB3 PCIe card without extra power plug by [email protected]
I bought several of these cards, trying to find one that works with older Centos linux. Most have a PATA Molex plug to import extra power. One has a floppy disk power plug instead! And one has no extra power. Now I believe PCIe x1 is good for 10 Watts. The powerless card only has 2 USB sockets, but...
Yesterday 03:30 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
2 3 Homebuilt PC's
Why No Bluetooth Icon In the Taskbar? by tb
I have Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit installed on a desktop PC. The motherboard does not have Bluetooth capability. I purchased a Logitech H800 Wireless Headset from Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-h800-wireless-headset-black/3436994.p?skuId=3436994 It came with its own...
Yesterday 03:21 PM
by John McGaw Go to last post
6 18 General
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3