Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Justin Baker
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 06, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Justin Baker
NVIDIA System requirements on 6800 XT

"SAMF2000" wrote in message
I recently purchased the XFX 6800 XT And at Nvidia website I saw the
min Power...
Forum: Acer Computers October 6th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By Justin Baker
Aspire notebook - changing hard drive?

Success!

I now have a working notebook with an 80Gb HDD.

Thanks for the help!

JB
Forum: Acer Computers October 2nd 06, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By Justin Baker
Aspire notebook - changing hard drive?

"Paul" wrote in message

On most laptops there is usually a cover underneath which covers the
harddrive. just looked under mine and its...
Forum: Acer Computers October 2nd 06, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 5
Posted By Justin Baker
Aspire notebook - changing hard drive?

As well as not throttling on batteries, my notebook's hard drive now seems
to have died. I was getting random blue screens in Windows XP and now it
can't complete scandisk. The hard drive is a...
Forum: Acer Computers September 24th 06, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Posted By Justin Baker
Acer Aspire doesn't throttle on batteries

Hi,

My Aspire 1501LCe notebook is displaying some strange behaviour. With the
notebook plugged in, the CPU throttles down as it should do when it's idle,
but (using the same power scheme) it...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 30th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin Baker
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

"Ted F" wrote in message
No problems with my sound at all. Mine, I have the Creative Audigy 2 sound
card and makes...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 22nd 06, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin Baker
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

"Ted F" wrote in message
You should not be having a problem detecting scanned channels. Also, what
TV signal are you...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 2nd 06, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin Baker
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

"Ted F" wrote in message
It will work with a good video card. Download the latest drivers from
ATI's website, look...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 29th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin Baker
Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

Just a quick question, is it possible to use MMC with the Sapphire Theatrix
TV tuner card? I've tried installing it but no channels are detected.

Thanks,

JB
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9