Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron[_2_]
Forum: Dell Computers April 30th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron[_2_]
Insiron 9400 w/Win XP

Dell has brought back WIN XP Pro with Inspiron 9400 laptops. Do they
still come with a free upgrade to Windows Vista?

thanks
Forum: Webcams April 6th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron[_2_]
Teveo, anyone remember them? how to make them work

Anyone remember teveo, the video software that let you stream live on
the web? Then the website closed down and you could still stream live
to the web because the software was like a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 4th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron[_2_]
2 IDE HDD's but only one seen in windows explorer??

says dynamic and foreign disk.

On Mar 3, 9:53 pm, "JAD"
wrote:
drive manager says?
admin tools in the control panel

"Ron" wrote...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 4th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron[_2_]
2 IDE HDD's but only one seen in windows explorer??

I've got two hard drives, one has the OS Win xp on it, thew other has
just data, word documents, excel stuff, photos, etc.

If I goto device manager I see both drives one at location 0 0 and one
at 1...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 3rd 07, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron[_2_]
IDE and SATA HDD's in same machine?

Can I have an IDE and SATA hard-drive in the same machine? One acting
like a master the other as slave?

thanks
Forum: Dell Computers February 23rd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron[_2_]
Dell notebooks with 17" displays?

Which of the dell notebooks have the glossy 17" or bigger displays?
Is it just the inspiron that has that?

Compared to HP, how does dell rate in the notebook category.

The only thing I hate about...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6