Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
PLEASE NEED HELP WITH PACKARD BELL by [email protected]
On Tuesday, February 18, 2003 at 9:02:43 PM UTC-5, Velix wrote: Ben Myers a écrit : Robert, The original message you posted stated that the BIOS showed "640K Base Memory 03200K Extended 256 Shadow RAM Area". That all adds up to 4MB of memory on the motherboard, hardly...
Today 03:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Packard Bell Computers
BIOS setup on a Packard Bell PC??? by [email protected]
On Monday, January 1, 2001 at 3:12:45 AM UTC-5, Andrew wrote: Hi there, I am installing a CD-RW on a Packard Bell PC. I need to access the BIOS to force the CD-RW to the Secondary Slave, but can't get into the BIOS. Have tried Del, Ctrl+Alt+Ins, Ctrl+Alt+Esc Ctrl+Alt+F2 etc but no...
Today 05:29 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 4 Packard Bell Computers
PCI-Z scan shows firewire 1394 on winfast NF4SK8AA motherboard ? WTF ? by [email protected]
The firewire thing looks suspicious to me, is PCI-Z also detecting it wrong ? The motherboard manual of winfast NF4SK8AA-manual-En-V1.0.pdf.zip mentions nothing about firewire (ieee 1394) ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_1394 PCI-Z...
Today 02:22 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
2 12 Homebuilt PC's
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate edition hangs during PCI to PCI bridge driver by [email protected]
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate edition hangs during PCI to PCI bridge driver installation on Winfast Motherboard: NF4SK8AA There used to be a work-around solution for this, it involved disabling a certain driver or telling windows not to detect it. I am not even sure if it was a 100% work around but ever...
Today 02:12 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
3 10 Homebuilt PC's
"factory installed OS" (not a Linux distro) by Yrrah[_6_]
(x-posted: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.hardware) My HP laptop has a BIOS entry "Factory installed OS" set to Windows 10. I've never used Windows 10 but installed Linux Mint immediately after I got the laptop. However, the "Factory installed OS" setting can't be changed or deleted. Although it's only a...
Yesterday 09:20 PM
by William Unruh Go to last post
4 18 General
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5