Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lance
Forum: Intel March 30th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 8
Posted By Lance
CPU Temperature WAY too hot (Pentium D 830)

I have the same PentD 830 processor but on an Intel D955XBK mb. I also
had temperature problems with it at first.

My only thoughts are that the thermal paste is improperly applied. Too
much paste...
Forum: Intel September 25th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 7
Posted By Lance
Pentium 3 500mhz PC (?) Whats your opinion?

greg77 via HWKB.com said the following on 9/24/2006 17:35:
Leythos wrote:
You would find that running XP at that slow of a CPU speed will cause the
system to run very slowly. And you...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2