Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator? by MaxTheFast
Hi all, I'm building a desktop pc with amd ryzen 2200g. I was going to buy a MSI B450-a pro MB so I had already bought a 2x4GB kit kingston hiperx predator @3200mhz cl16 ram (code HX432C16PB3K2/8) that would has been ok for that MSI; I know it's weird to get RAM for 1^ and then MB but that's my...
Yesterday 07:19 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
9 21 Overclocking AMD Processors
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1