Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K2NNJ[_3_]
Forum: Dell Computers June 4th 08, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
M1530 computer chokes on Easy Transfer Utility

Did a habib answer the phone?

"S.Lewis" wrote in message

"eganders" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers June 2nd 08, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
New Dimension order

$2,500 and no monitor?

"CdLSRN" wrote in message
You must be kidding. What am going to do with that machine you put
together?...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 29th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Video Card Recommendation

Thanks. I'm gonna try the XFX card.

"Augustus" wrote in message

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 29th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Video Card Recommendation

Sorry.........PCIe

"Augustus" wrote in message

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 29th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Video Card Recommendation

Sorry.........PCIe

"Augustus" wrote in message
> [...]

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 29th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Video Card Recommendation

I currently have a nVidia GeForce 6800 oem card installed in a Dell. I am
looking for a "biggest bang for the buck" card to replace the 6800.

The only games I play right now are FSX Acceleration...
Forum: Dell Computers May 13th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 35
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
MS Office

True.

"Bob Levine" wrote in message
K2NNJ wrote:
How is this related to Dell?

Quite a bit more related to Dell than fake...
Forum: Dell Computers May 13th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 35
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
MS Office

Yes, but that wasn't his question.

"journey" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:38:26 -0400, "K2NNJ"
Forum: Dell Computers May 13th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 35
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
MS Office

The clean 1k utility used to be on Dell Resource CD's. The OP makes no
reference to Dell. I at least mentioned that I have a Dell PC.

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers May 13th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 35
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
MS Office

How is this related to Dell?

"S.Lewis" wrote in message

"BillW50" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers May 7th 08, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
clean1k utility

No and I don't want to. I have had good luck with the clean1k utility and
that is all I want to use.

"RnR" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers May 7th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
clean1k utility

Not really.

"RnR" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 May 2008 22:43:43 -0400, "K2NNJ"
Forum: Dell Computers May 7th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
clean1k utility

I have a cleanstart program but I do not have a floppy drive.

I have been having issues with XP MCE, so I want to do a clean install and
load XP Home. I always used the clean1k program after I...
Forum: Dell Computers May 7th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
clean1k utility

Does someone know where I can download the clean1k utility. My resource CD
does not have it. I have a cleanstart program but I do not have a floppy
drive.

thanks.
Forum: Dell Computers May 2nd 08, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Can anyone ID this file?

I just found out it is related to Roxio v.10.

Thanks for all the help!!

"RnR" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 May 2008 20:43:23...
Forum: Dell Computers May 2nd 08, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Can anyone ID this file?

No, and I can't delete it. I've posted this on the MS Newgroup and I have
one of the MVP's working on with me.

Thanks.

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers May 1st 08, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Can anyone ID this file?

I have tried to delete this file but windows won't let me.

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
It was in my temp directory, and it pops...
Forum: Dell Computers May 1st 08, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Can anyone ID this file?

It was in my temp directory, and it pops up a few seconds after I'm in the
folder. Also, the last three digits vary.

"S.Lewis" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers May 1st 08, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Can anyone ID this file?

~ROFMN_00000790

I didn't know where to ask this, since a google search turned up nothing
substantive.

I have a Dell XPS400 with Windows MCE SP3. Any help would be appreciated.
Forum: Dell Computers March 11th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 0
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
Duplicate CD's

Do the duplicate Win XP Home CD's Dell sends out have the SATA driver's that
come with Windows XP MCE?

Thanks,
Forum: Dell Computers March 11th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 24
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
OT--should I upgrade to IE 7.0

Ohhhh all you MS haters!!
"RnR" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:06:24 -0400, "MZB"
Forum: Dell Computers March 10th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

I'll stick with 1024x768.

Thanks

"Bob Levine" wrote in message
K2NNJ wrote:
Too small.

Then switch to large icons and and...
Forum: Dell Computers March 10th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

Too small.
"Bob Levine" wrote in message
K2NNJ wrote:
Thanks.
"Rich" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers March 10th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

Thanks.
"Rich" wrote in message
1280x1024

Rich

"K2NNJ" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers March 10th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 10
Posted By K2NNJ[_3_]
1907FP(Digital) 19" Resolution

No wide screen.
"Tom Scales" wrote in message
There is one and only one resolution that looks good. If that isn't a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33