Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 5.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CSM1
Forum: Scanners January 13th 10, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 3
Posted By CSM1
Decent A3 scanner

_dee wrote in
:

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:01:07 +1030, Gary Dingle
wrote:

Instead of a larger...
Forum: Scanners November 26th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 1
Posted By CSM1
UMAX iA101 Scanner

"Henry" wrote in message
I just inherited a UMAX iA101 Scanner. I found the driver software
for Win 98SE on their web site...
Forum: Printers November 7th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By CSM1
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

So how did you break your right wrist?

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
Forum: Scanners November 7th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By CSM1
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

So how did you break your right wrist?

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
--
"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
Forum: Scanners November 7th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 1
Posted By CSM1
s/w for ocr to pdf

"Peter" wrote in message
Most ocr s/w I see transfers the text to a document. Is there program
that will...
Forum: Scanners November 6th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 10
Posted By CSM1
Canon slide scanner resolution?

"John Adams" wrote in message
Hey CSM1,

Someone in another group just pointed me to the below. My scanner may be
Forum: Scanners November 6th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 10
Posted By CSM1
Canon slide scanner resolution?

"John Adams" wrote in message
CSM1 wrote:

I would recommend the Canon 8600F it is a bit better than the 4400F.
I...
Forum: Scanners November 3rd 07, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 10
Posted By CSM1
Canon slide scanner resolution?

"John Adams" wrote in message
CSM1 wrote:

No comparison. There is no camera with that much Resolution (Megapixels).

Forum: Scanners November 3rd 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 3
Posted By CSM1
Non correlated noise - speckles in scanned photographic images

"drydem" wrote in message
I've been trying to scan some old black and white photos
( that I was trying to...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By CSM1
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

I second Barry.

Check the power ratings many are rated 100-250 volts 50-60 Hz.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
"Barry Watzman" wrote in message...
Forum: Scanners November 2nd 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By CSM1
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

I second Barry.

Check the power ratings many are rated 100-250 volts 50-60 Hz.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
--
"Barry Watzman" wrote in message...
Forum: Scanners November 2nd 07, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 10
Posted By CSM1
Canon slide scanner resolution?

"John Adams" wrote in message
I'm thinking of buying this Canon flatbed scanner that also does slides
and negatives. It...
Forum: Scanners October 21st 07, 11:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
HP Photo & Imaging 2.0

"George Neuner" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm using HP Photo & Imaging v2.0 with a Scanjet 3570c. I'm having
Forum: Scanners October 19th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
HP driver

"gprichard" wrote in message
I need the driver for a Hewlett Packard Scanjet 6200C
running Windows ME. HP no longer has drivers for...
Forum: Scanners October 17th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 1
Posted By CSM1
Canon FS4000 question

"Gridley" wrote in message
I've recently returned to shooting slides instead of negative film and
was wondering if there is any...
Forum: Scanners October 14th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
Canon CanoScan 8400F - better software for B&W scanning?

I need to scan clear, clean music manuscripts that were written with a
#2 pencil onto white...
Forum: Scanners October 5th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 8
Posted By CSM1
stand-alone scanner???

They do if the TWAIN driver interface for the scanner has a descreen
function.

Descreen is done in the Scanner driver, not after the fact. Unless the
scanner does not have a descreen function,...
Forum: Scanners October 2nd 07, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 8
Posted By CSM1
stand-alone scanner???

"surface9" wrote in message
Well, to my happy suprise, thumbsplus has a twain option (under the
picture tab) and it...
Forum: Scanners October 2nd 07, 12:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 8
Posted By CSM1
stand-alone scanner???

"surface9" wrote in message
Well I thought it could be kept very simple - scan the entire
scannable area in full...
Forum: Scanners October 1st 07, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 8
Posted By CSM1
stand-alone scanner???

"surface9" wrote in message
Does anyone make a scanner that will output the scanned image to
either a USB flash...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 29th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.business.home.pc,alt.business.home-pc
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
Omni Page Pro 10 Scanning OCR Software Win 95 98 98se NT ME XP XP Pro Vista

"lampbay" wrote in message
FA: Omni Page Pro 10 Scanning OCR Software Win 95 98 98se NT ME XP XP
Pro Vista

Forum: Scanners September 29th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.business.home.pc,alt.business.home-pc

"lampbay" wrote in message
FA: Omni Page Pro 10 Scanning OCR Software Win 95 98 98se NT ME XP XP
Pro Vista

Forum: Scanners September 28th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
Mustek 1200ub scanner driver

"vin" wrote in message
Can anybody help me im trying to find out if i can get hold of Mustek
1200ub
scanner...
Forum: Scanners September 23rd 07, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 1
Posted By CSM1
HP Scanjet 5470c USB Scanner 2400 dpi 48 bit slide negatives

"lampbay" wrote in message
FA: HP Scanjet 5470c USB Scanner 2400 dpi 48 bit slide negatives

Forum: Scanners September 18th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 2
Posted By CSM1
Scanner dedicated for OCR work?

"phuile" wrote in message
I need a small scanner dedicated to OCR work. Can someone recommend
something? I know I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 128