Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Can I virtually restore a PC? by RayLopez99
Here's my dilemma: I want to recover some photos on my girl's now dead laptop (she spilled coffee in it, typical girl hehe). I have a backup. The laptop was a x63 Windows 10 system with an AMD chip that was 'soldered on', the modern trend where nothing is fixable, and the PC repair guy said it's...
Today 09:08 AM
by tumppiw[_2_] Go to last post
6 17 Homebuilt PC's
How to unlock Bios? And a protocol for getting the BIOS screen in aDell Latitude by RayLopez99
I bought an ex-corporate Dell Latitude from 7 years ago and so far so good, but it has a locked BIOS. I wonder if it's worth unlocking? I don't think so, since I checked the settings and found nothing remiss, for example it is set to "AHCI" for the Sata drives, and Turbo for the chip, the memory...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 05:46 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
15 46 Homebuilt PC's
How do you recycle solar panels? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
On 4/17/2019 8:00 PM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: On 4/17/2019 11:00 AM, Bob F wrote: On 4/13/2019 6:56 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: How do you recycle solar panels? Without any pollution? You post them as free on Craigslist or freecycle, and they go away in minutes.
Today 12:37 AM
by RayLopez99 Go to last post
2 12 Homebuilt PC's
Getting rid of HP services and software on your PC by RayLopez99
In Windows 10 I no longer use HP printers or scanners, have not for years (last time I think I was running Windows 7 or 8 on this machine, so these HP settings may have migrated over from those OSes, since I did not do a clean install of Windows 10), but under the Task Manager, "Background...
Yesterday 11:51 PM
by RayLopez99 Go to last post
2 5 Homebuilt PC's
How do you recycle solar panels? by Filip454[_2_]
W dniu 2019-04-17 o*05:00, Bob F pisze: On 4/13/2019 6:56 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: How do you recycle solar panels? Without any pollution? You post them as free on Craigslist or freecycle, and they go away in minutes.
Yesterday 11:44 PM
by Filip454[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Homebuilt PC's
Make it Stop by Flasherly[_2_]
A connector, in the back of the computer, a little jiggling around things, and do I really deserve all this? The HDD transfer issues, I thought heat related, were not. Uh-oh. Danger Will Rogers: HDD failure. Tracked it down, in Windows' reports, to a "page issue", an incessant slew of worsening...
Yesterday 09:56 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
3 16 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6