Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bennett
Forum: Printers April 28th 21, 11:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Bennett
How to set ICC profile?

On 4/26/2021 6:50 AM, a wrote:
hallo,

- I'm with:
HP officejet 6830 pro
Windows 10 Home

- my aim:
save black ink
Forum: Printers October 8th 18, 10:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Bennett
Good Quality Paper

On 10/7/2018 5:18 AM, Jeff Gaines wrote:

I want to print some inserts for my Filofax and the normal copying paper
I have is a bit coarse. Normal Filofax paper seems to be around 75 GSM
and...
Forum: Printers February 9th 16, 07:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Bennett
HL 2240 Brother toner cart problem

On 2/9/2016 8:29 AM, KenK wrote:
I just replaced the toner cart in my monochrome printer and the printing
fades out after a few pages in a document. Previous carts didn't do this.
It is a...
Forum: Printers December 8th 14, 02:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 31
Posted By Bennett
bought non-wireless priinter by mistake

Look into a wireless print server, e.g., this
article is helpful

http://www.labnol.org/gadgets/make-wired-printer-wireless/12639/

On 12/7/2014 12:59 PM, micky wrote:
My friend didn't think about...
Forum: Printers July 7th 14, 03:42 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Bennett
Network printer made wireless?

Just a guess, not very likely, but could the cable between printer and
Uverse be a cross-over cable while you need a plain old Ethernet
cable 1-1 2-2 3-3 6-6

On 7/5/2014 1:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski...
Forum: Printers February 16th 13, 06:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Bennett
Toner light

From: "Laurence"

The toner light on my Brother2140 flashes continuously.
I have replaced the cartridge & it prints ok...
Forum: Printers April 1st 12, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,comp.cad.cadence,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Bennett
Most efficient way to obtain a paper analog design book fromPDF (see URL)

Have you considered a Kindle?

On 3/27/2012 10:27 PM, Martin C. wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:18:14 +0000, default wrote:

Followups reset to include comp.periphs.printers

Good idea....
Forum: Printers September 25th 11, 07:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By Bennett
RS232 Printer Cable

On 9/24/2011 8:55 PM, hel wrote:
RS232

Could someone help me with the pin out from RJ 45 to DB9 F for an
Epson POS Printer, TM-T20?

Your help is appreciated.
Helmut
Take a look at...
Forum: Printers July 2nd 11, 05:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Bennett
Used HP LaserJet 6p - Postscript & Ethernet?

On 7/1/2011 9:23 PM, Justin wrote:
I bought a used LaserJet 6p. I ordered a 16MB upgrade off eBay for $5
off ebay. Basically I'm going to use this printer with an ethernet
JetDirect port at my...
Forum: Printers March 18th 11, 08:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Bennett
Help! Serial Printer Data display/emulation

On 3/18/2011 12:08 PM, default wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:28:43 -0700, Steve Castellano wrote:

simple however. What type of data is in the serial stream coming out of
the modem and being...
Forum: Printers August 21st 10, 09:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Bennett
Looking for wireless print server for MAC and PC

I think the first thing to do is find one that is compatible with your
printer - not all are. Then I believe the Mac/PC issue is not a problem.

FWIW, I'm using a D-Link USB PS with both Mac and...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11