Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wanzi
Forum: Compaq Computers November 11th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 69
Posted By Wanzi
Presario 2100 broken power connector

My port Replicator is sexy! W00t, no more ongoing issues w/ this crap
and it fits in my Laptop carrying case. I'm excited about it...
Anyways. I had a relatively large sottering gun compared to...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 25th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 69
Posted By Wanzi
Presario 2100 broken power connector

It's almost 1 year later and I find myself surfing back to this thead
through dumb luck! For those that missed it, my 1st posts in this
thread are key toward fixing this problem on your own......
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2