Showing results 1 to 25 of 157
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T Shadow
Forum: Ati Videocards January 8th 07, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By T Shadow
ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 Pro AGP 4x with XP

"First of One" root@localhost wrote in message
Both "Rage Fury Pro" and "Xpert 2000 Pro" use the Rage 128 Pro chipset:
Forum: Ati Videocards January 8th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By T Shadow
ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 Pro AGP 4x with XP

wrote in message
That s my pc.

Mainboard :...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 8th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By T Shadow
ATI 9550 Langauge Resources

"gcdyer" wrote in message
I installed the 9550 software from the disc and then upgraded from the web
site.

I get the...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 6th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By T Shadow
9800 AIW

wrote in message
What in your opinion are the best drivers for a 9800 AIW PRO video card? I
just received this card...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 6th 07, 07:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By T Shadow
ati dvd files 720x960

"randy" wrote in message

T.

I am fdisking & formating my drive,

clean install of XP pro SP2...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 5th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By T Shadow
ati dvd files 720x960

"randy" wrote in message
Can't install 9.16

Unable to start TV
"check the windows device manger to...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 4th 07, 09:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By T Shadow
Vista & AIW

"Tom Lake" wrote in message

Correct. Having severe problems with newsgroup server since it was
"upgraded". Tried to...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 4th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By T Shadow
Ok, I'm desprate..

"William" wrote in message

"T Shadow" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards January 3rd 07, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By T Shadow
Ok, I'm desprate..

"David" wrote in message

"William" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards January 3rd 07, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By T Shadow
Vista & AIW

"Tom Lake" wrote in message
ATI will not have a version of MMC for Vista. Will need to buy CMC to
upgrade. From what I've...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 3rd 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By T Shadow
ati dvd files 720x960

"randy" wrote in message

I click record, or a schedule a recording

and the captured TV show is...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 3rd 07, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By T Shadow
Vista & AIW

"Tom Lake" wrote in message
What cheapest AIW card is usable under Windows Vista?
I have AIW 9000, but there is no...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 2nd 07, 10:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By T Shadow
Ok, I'm desprate..

"auburndmbfan" wrote in message
Thanks T Shadow and First of One - I'm planning on calling Turtle Beach
Forum: Ati Videocards January 2nd 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By T Shadow
Ok, I'm desprate..

"auburndmbfan" wrote in message
Typically I can figure out things myslf, but I am stuck here.

so...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 1st 07, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By T Shadow
AIW problem - TV feature wont initialize

wrote in message
T Shadow wrote:
"Brad" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards December 31st 06, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By T Shadow
ati AIW 9600 - connecting tv coax cable to ATI (HOW)?

"tdr" wrote in message
I can not find any info on how to connect the cable companies coax to
the ati 9600 AIW and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 31st 06, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By T Shadow
Can't delete a registry key

"Dave Rado" wrote in message
I was trying to uninstall an Epson printer driver for the 830U. In
"Control...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 29th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By T Shadow
AIW problem - TV feature wont initialize

"Brad" wrote in message
I have an AIW 9600xt and everything was working fine a few days ago. I
have
dual monitors set up and have the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 27th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By T Shadow
tv tuner card questions

"VanShania" wrote in message
Any tv tuner card will work with any version of XP.I have used MSI, and
ATI
products, though I would...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 24th 06, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By T Shadow
tv tuner card questions

"BuffaloBillBrunson" wrote in message
Hi, I would like to get a tvtuner capture card. Don't
know much...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 23rd 06, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By T Shadow
9800 AIW catv outlet

wrote in message
It turns out the card has a PAL catv input and tuner, so its going back to
the vender. Is there a way...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 22nd 06, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By T Shadow
Using a TV with my computer

"JLC" jc@nospam wrote in message

"Julien BH" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards December 22nd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By T Shadow
9800 AIW catv outlet

wrote in message
Can someone tell me what kind of catv outlet I have on this AIW. It is not
the standard f-connector...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 21st 06, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By T Shadow
Autoscan hangs with All-In-Wonder Radeon

"Jim Gilliland" wrote in message
I'm having trouble with an older ATI TV card. It's an AGP card just
called
Forum: Ati Videocards December 14th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By T Shadow
Showing results 1 to 25 of 157