Showing results 1 to 25 of 392
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: frank
Forum: Printers July 17th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 52
Posted By frank
Printer on or off

measekite wrote:

That information is incorrect. My HP printer has been turned on for 7
years. And my Canon printer has been turned on for over 4 years. Both
use only OEM ink. I NEVER...
Forum: Printers July 13th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 47
Posted By frank
Study: Over Half of Inkjet Printer Ink is Thrown Away

Michael Johnson wrote:

Michael Johnson wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

That does not relate to the Canon IP4000. When it says to toss it
Forum: Printers July 13th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By frank
Color calibration in HP C5180

measekite wrote:

It should be evident that companies who actually mfg things for other
companies are given a set of specifications to meet.
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By frank
Is there a special way of storing a used Canon i960 so head won'tdry?

GMAN wrote:

In article , boyhowdy wrote:

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta...
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By frank
Color calibration in HP C5180

Jerry1111 wrote:

Read what people are saying about you... and answer AT LEAST one
question (of course if you can) instead of behaving like a... I've got
no english word for it ;-)

How...
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By frank
Is there a special way of storing a used Canon i960 so head won'tdry?

measekite wrote:

If you already have a good printer do not waste your time and you should
not have wasted your money. You could have bought lunch for a homeless
person. When your printer...
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 47
Posted By frank
Study: Over Half of Inkjet Printer Ink is Thrown Away

measekite wrote:

None of this is true. The sponge is virtually dry and the tank is empty
with Canon BCI6.

You keep lying in the face of scientific truth! Did you recently escape
form the...
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 47
Posted By frank
Study: Over Half of Inkjet Printer Ink is Thrown Away

measekite wrote:

That does not relate to the Canon IP4000. When it says to toss it the
cart is empty.

No, there is still some ink left in the cart. You're a fool to believe
otherwise.
Forum: Printers July 12th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By frank
Color calibration in HP C5180

measekite wrote:

he lost a printhead.

Where does it say that?

I also use Qimage photo software.
This is highly recommended software for razor sharp photos giving you
Forum: Printers July 11th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By frank
HP Deskjet 842C Ink Cartridge Replacement and Refilling

measekite wrote:

That is expected and refreshing.

What is? That you have no idea what you're talking about? Nah...that's
at least 4 yrs old news.
Forum: Printers July 9th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By frank
Laser printer image ghosting

measekite wrote:

Rather than listen to a bunch of unprofessional advice...

Unprofessional...you mean just like you? Good advice!
Forum: Printers July 6th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By frank
i950 will not print

measekite wrote:

If you would always have used Canon ink you would not have to do those
cleaning cycles and your printer would not be ruined.

Uhhh...then why did canon chose to place a head...
Forum: Printers July 5th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 43
Posted By frank
Kodak 5300, or 5500 Canada

measekite wrote:

This is not a forsale or a public relations forum for your company.

Ron is not trying to sell...
Forum: Printers July 5th 07, 07:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By frank
i950 will not print

measekite wrote:

After reading this I can now understand why Bush got elected.

Cause he uses after market inks! hahahahahahaha...
You proly...
Forum: Printers July 4th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By frank
i950 will not print

Branwynn wrote:
Alpha One originally wrote he had streaking problems with his i950.

The Measekite troll asked "Are you currently using and have you always
used Canon OEM ink?"

Alpha...
Forum: Printers July 4th 07, 07:35 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By frank
i950 will not print

Michael Johnson wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Are you currently using and have you always used Canon OEM ink.

Well if he has then what is your answer?
Forum: Printers July 4th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 31
Posted By frank
i950 will not print

measekite wrote:

Are you currently using and have you always used Canon OEM ink.

Well if he has then what is your answer?
If he hasn't then what is your answer?
Oh, you don't have one, huh?
I...
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 04:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By frank
Need guidance - multifunction printers

measekite wrote:
Brother is a second tier mfg as far as quality and reliability when
compared with HP, Canon and Epson.

Horse****! You have no idea what you're talking about.
Frank
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 03:29 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By frank
Need guidance - multifunction printers

wrote:

OK...you have all been great with your input. Here's where I stand:

I still don't know if I should get an HP or a Canon. I've narrowed it
down to the Canon...
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 01:32 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By frank
before buying an ink printer

measekite wrote:

You do not want to do that...

Why not?

and besides nobody has been able to legally
get around the Canon patent of the new and improved CL8 ink.
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 12:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By frank
Need guidance - multifunction printers

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

In article ,
"OG" wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers July 1st 07, 06:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By frank
Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggestidiot of them all.

Jim Ford wrote:

measekite wrote:

I am sure he does not care. He gave yall what yall deserved. I
showed many what yall really are. IN DA BUSINESS. He explained what
the industry...
Forum: Printers July 1st 07, 06:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By frank
Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggestidiot of them all.

measekite wrote:

Do you really think anyone cares what you do with your killfile. For
all I care you can take all of Syracuse in the killfile. That is a
horrible place to live anyway. ...
Forum: Printers June 30th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By frank
Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggestidiot of them all.

Taliesyn wrote:

wrote:

Thanks burt,

Stan

apology accepted, Stan.
Forum: Printers June 30th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 19
Posted By frank
Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggestidiot of them all.

wrote:
Burt wrote....

About your playground battle with Frank - just stop and I presume that he
will, also. If you post nonsense and conjecture it appears his...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 392