Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam Leinss
Forum: Dell Computers January 27th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Adam Leinss
32GB Solid state

"tpow" wrote in
:

is this the start of the end for mechanical HD drives.....I
suppose so.

Usually, with mechanical hard...
Forum: Dell Computers January 3rd 08, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam Leinss
Dell D600 lan problem

"Christopher Muto" wrote in
:

who said anything about a docking station? if it is docking
station related then the op should...
Forum: Dell Computers December 31st 07, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam Leinss
Dell D600 lan problem

"Speedgazebo" wrote in
:

When I switch on my Dell D600, 4 times out of 5 it won't find the
onboard lan controller,...
Forum: Storage (alternative) September 29th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam Leinss
CMS Backup Rescue CD?

I'm having issues with a 160GB SATA CMS Automatic Backup System we just
purchased. The idea is to send this unit with a Dell D630 laptop to a
remote sales person so they can backup their laptop. ...
Forum: Printers September 19th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam Leinss
(Another) HP JetDirect question ...

budgie wrote in
:

HP list the 300X as "Win 95- .." but a thorough search of the HP
site didn't locate any software earlier than...
Forum: General September 5th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Adam Leinss
Refurbished PC, ethernet problems. Help!

wrote in
:

Please tell me this might be a simple fix and I don't need to
return the computer or try and...
Forum: General December 18th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Adam Leinss
USB Port Surge Protector

Anyone know if such a beast exists? We have guys in the factory that test
power generators by hooking them up to serial ports attached to touch
screens. We are using USB to serial adaptors. When...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Adam Leinss
Computer Headaches

wrote in
:

What happens when you try the other computer's power supply in
this one? And what power supplies...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Adam Leinss
Computer Headaches

Hi guys.

I recently installed a watercooling kit from Danger Den that leaked
coolant all over my motherboard and adapter cards. This kit kept
leaking, so I pulled it all out. In the process of...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 29th 06, 05:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam Leinss
Removing Heatsink

"CJM" wrote in news:SrSdnawfB-TGS1fZnZ2dnUVZ_o-
:

Checkout this Intel CPU (478) heatsink/fan procedu

Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 29th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam Leinss
Removing Heatsink

Hi guys.

Just ordered a water cooling kit from Danger Den. To prep for this, I
tried to remove the heatsink/fan from the CPU (Intel 478). I bought
the complete PC system as a custom build from...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 26th 06, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam Leinss
Pre-built liquid cooled rigs

"deko" wrote in
:

I would not trust NewEgg. You'll end up with some half-wit
teenager slapping your system together and end...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 26th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 20
Posted By Adam Leinss
Windows 2000 hangs at startup after processor change

"Rod Speed" wrote in news:4in951F49p5bU1
@individual.net:

He also has the Ultimate Boot CD (I burned him a copy) and has
run the memory tests, and some of the others,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 26th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam Leinss
Pre-built liquid cooled rigs

Hi everyone.

Plan to get a new computer next year. Was looking around on the
Internet for a cheap PC for my parents and decided I should start
looking for myself. Decided that I would like to go...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14